Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looking to split '06 season tickets...SOLD

coz

I am looking to split my '06 season tickets with a Redskin fan. I have 2 club level seats - Section 312 second row end seats and an orange parking pass for each game.

I am willing to split these seats at my invoice cost. The invoice is $2650 for the complete season. So 1 pre-season and 4 regular season games will cost you $1325. That is WAY lower than you can get Club tickets for now. I have the 10 year contract that is why my per year cost is so low.

Other than the season opener - all games are available to pick from.

The money is due by March 31st - so I will need the $1325 by then but you can make the check out to the Redskins directly. However, to keep it all on the up and up I am willing to make you the co-owner of the seats. Right now I am the sole owner. The benefit here is you have legal claim to 1/2 the tickets and you have the opportunity to become the sole owner of the seats after the '06 season since I will not be renewing my contract. If you elect not to start a new contract with the Redskins then the tickets go into the pool and you owe nothing. Not a bad deal if you think about. Like them - keep them. If not, no sweat....

I need to know soon so pm me. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

John

I am looking to split my '06 season tickets with a Redskin fan. I have 2 club level seats - Section 312 second row end seats and an orange parking pass for each game.

I am willing to split these seats at my invoice cost. The invoice is $2650 for the complete season. So 1 pre-season and 4 regular season games will cost you $1325. That is WAY lower than you can get Club tickets for now. I have the 10 year contract that is why my per year cost is so low.

Other than the season opener - all games are available to pick from.

The money is due by March 31st - so I will need the $1325 by then but you can make the check out to the Redskins directly. However, to keep it all on the up and up I am willing to make you the co-owner of the seats. Right now I am the sole owner. The benefit here is you have legal claim to 1/2 the tickets and you have the opportunity to become the sole owner of the seats after the '06 season since I will not be renewing my contract. If you elect not to start a new contract with the Redskins then the tickets go into the pool and you owe nothing. Not a bad deal if you think about. Like them - keep them. If not, no sweat....

I need to know soon so pm me. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

John

1325 for 2 seats?

Wow thanks for offering up the opportunity for some shmuck to take YOUR club seat contract when they could get their own club seat contract. Whoever wants to do this should leave your name off the contract.

Look at it like this, say you wanted for regular season games. Yoo could scalp for games with a budget of say $306 a game...thats about what this deal gives you...throw in a preseason which you can generally get for nothing....

Wow thanks for offering up the opportunity for some shmuck to take YOUR club seat contract when they could get their own club seat contract. Whoever wants to do this should leave your name off the contract.

Look at it like this, say you wanted for regular season games. Yoo could scalp for games with a budget of say $306 a game...thats about what this deal gives you...throw in a preseason which you can generally get for nothing....

Sure go ahead and find a Club level contract right now - I believe for a 5 year contract it is $5600 for 2 tickets and a parking pass per year. I am in the last year of my 10 year contract so it ends after the '06 season regardless. What I offer is the security of being a 1/2 owner of the tickets THIS year and the opportunity to start a new contract IF you want to in the coming years. As I've said - if you don't want to start a new contract after '06 then don't - the tickets go back into the pool and a new contract starts.

As to scalping tickets - I was OFFERED at least $100 a game more for what I pay for each game last year including SF. It's not about making money for me - I simply live too far away to go to a full season anymore. I certainly will offer the tickets at $1325 w/o putting your name on the contract - it's just a way for me to say this is legit....

And yes it's 2 Club level tickets with orange parking per game for 1 pre-season and 4 regular season games for $1325. If you don't want the pre-season game do what I do and donate it to charity and take the tax write off or give them to a friend or neighbor who has never been to a game.

This is a deal if you want Clubs w/ parking and the ability to see multiple games in the same seats FOR COST. I have no problem selling the tickets in the fall - but don't expect the price to be at cost - not with the offers I had last year and the whole Ebay thing. The simple thing here is you help me by buying 1/2 the tickets in March and I help you out by giving you my price for those tickets. Now since there's no angle to be played or extra money to be made - I can understand why a lawyer wouldn't like it..... :rolleyes:

The buyer can have his pick of all 4 games excluding the Season opener?

No - I pick the 1st game (season opener), you get next pick, me, you, etc....

I think what you're asking is the Dallas game available? Sure, as long as it's not the season opener - use your 1st pick to take that or Eagles, NYG, whatever......

I've seen the NFC East now for 9 years so it's cool to see out of conference games..... But I'm flexible so if you want a game late in the season or as a X-Mas present thats ok. Of course we can wait until the schedule comes out to pick in case there's scheduling issues.

PM me if interested - I'll give you my phone number if you want to discuss it.

autographcollecter,

Looks to me like Coz is being pretty fair and aboveboard with this offer. I don't think he's trying to take advantage of anyone. He's only asking you to pay for tickets you will use and is letting you put your name on the seats so you can have those same seats if you decide to renew and want them in your name only next year.

Exactly HOF44! These are second row end seats so only 1 seat in front of you and no one to climb over but your buddy - or put him on the inside seat. I don't know if you could get those seats unless you've been on a list for awhile. For those that haven't been on the Club level it is pretty cool. Lots of things going on and good food - I'm by Hooters and the Margaretta Bar.

I've had several inquires about these tickets but so far no takers. I have a ticket broker who will take them for cost but I would rather see them go to Skins fans instead of some guy making money on my tickets.

So if you are interested let me know soon - otherwise I guess they go to the broker and you can buy them from him at a markup....

Buyer should get the next two picks if you get the first pick.

For what reason? I'm already giving you a price you CAN'T get anywhere in the club level.

Regardless, the tickets are sold...

Archived