Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Lost On Now! 3-1-06

visionary

OK

Who got a screen capture of the key fob that 'Dr. Ethan' had to unlock the med cabnet? It looked like it had the Darhma symbol on it.

EDIT

N/M seems like that was on the island. The way they were acting, it seemed like that happened before the flight.

the guy ethan was talking to, have we seen him before? what about the woman that obviously is going to help claire escape?

He was the guy that captured Kate when they took off after Walt's dad.

My fiancee thinks that Russo's baby was the woman who helped Claire escape.

That gives her a reason to do it.

Yeah, that's who i was talking about - sorry i should have been clearer but i was typing fast as my tv is in the other room and the show had come back on. :)

kill the baby?

i thought kate grabbed some medicine?

also, why did the others disguise themselves to look like a bunch of bums? did they do it as just an intimidation factor? ...maybe that means only ethan was the one who could kickass?

Eko is probably gonna wind up ****ing that one guy up pretty good in the long run... I think it was kind of a warning... Like yah, i'm righteous now... But **** with us and your ass is mine...

Kate didn't pick up medicine, I forget what the label said, but I think it was some kind of glue... I may be wrong...

The crib had airplanes on that music making thing... How appropriate.

It's looking more and more like the plane crash was no accident.

Eko is probably gonna wind up ****ing that one guy up pretty good in the long run... I think it was kind of a warning... Like yah, i'm righteous now... But **** with us and your ass is mine...

Kate didn't pick up medicine, I forget what the label said, but I think it was some kind of glue... I may be wrong...

The crib had airplanes on that music making thing... How appropriate.

It's looking more and more like the plane crash was no accident.

ya I kinda agree with you on eko, but I think it was a more genuine show of remorse. Eko was chopping down trees and asking for woodworking tools, hes building a church and I think he made that confession to absolve himself.

The oceanic planes was strange, and you could be right that it was no accident. I dont think anyone on the plane knew it was gonna happen, but maybe someone in the chain of command of the airlines sends them "specimens" from time to time.

I thought it was a good episode, though there wasnt too much left to the imagination this time.

Yeh, I didnt think it before, but now I do think the prisoner is an other. So Zeke was the guy that Ethan was talking to?

I think the others were all project Dharma scientists. They showed the one scene where Alex is helping Claire escape and all of the lab coat guys in the one room. The others must have started out as project Dharma scientists, they just boosted their numbers with other castaways.

ya I kinda agree with you on eko, but I think it was a more genuine show of remorse. Eko was chopping down trees and asking for woodworking tools, hes building a church and I think he made that confession to absolve himself.

The oceanic planes was strange, and you could be right that it was no accident. I dont think anyone on the plane knew it was gonna happen, but maybe someone in the chain of command of the airlines sends them "specimens" from time to time.

I agree that Eko was probably building a church... but that staredown was telling that other guy something... Eko had that bad ass drug lord look in his eye.

And yeah, that was my thought on the plane crash.

Archived