Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

In what cities/states do you think the NFL should expand?

AbleDanger

Green Bay has what Portland and Scranton could not possibly have: over 80 years of rich professional football history, almost peerless fans, and Vince Lombardi. Green Bay is a modern-day anomaly: the one small-potatoes NFL town from the early days whose ragtag team never left.

If you want to compare those other cities with Green Bay, then make it apples-to-apples by imagining Green Bay as a city with no football team and no football history. Now try convincing the NFL to let you move a team there. Good luck with that.

:)

Ahem! :stop: That was a joke.

I don't think the NFL is going to expand anytime soon. They have an ideal 32-team set up right now.

As a resident of a Los Angeles suburb, I would like to see the NFL return to LA. I would prefer an expansion team but our city is probably going to have to settle for an existing team like the Chargers or the Saints. In the event the Raiders come back to LA, I will not support them at all until Al Davis is totally out of the picture.

I wouldn't mind seeing NFL teams in Mexico and Canada. How does the Mexico City Conquistadors(sp?) or Toronto Mounties sound?

I will also say this: Even if/when the NFL returns to my hometown, I will still root for the Redskins first and foremost.

I wanted the leauge to expand but there are teams struggling, you all named them all. But I really really want the Saints to leave NO. My cousins lives in Louisiana, not the part where the hurricane went thankfully. Anyway he was a die hard fan. Keyword WAS, he said after the hurricane that football dose not seem that important. He said that the year that the Saints had last year made New Orleans fell even sadder. Thank God for Mardi Gras. (Thought I would never say that).

Archived