Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Whos getting ax?

EvoSkins

:dallasuck This is killing me but i have to say it,By By LaVar i`ts been fun.My favorite player since Darell Green.I know players come and go,we get attached to them but one thing will never change,Our loyality to the Washington Redskins.Hail to the Redskins!!! :gaintsuck

I think a real poll is a good idea.

I am predicting there will be at least one semi-big name we are going to have to cut after those already mentioned. I'm going to say Ladell Betts and his $5million cool ones.

I was going to say that. If we do release him you think Broughton will get a good look for 2nd or 3rd RB

I screwed up. I wanted to post a poll but accidently hit the enter button. Sorry.

Anyway, I think Noble, Hall, Wynn, Raymer, Jacobs, Arrington, Killings, Harris, and Bowen get a visit from the Duke.

the coaches are HUGE on taylor jacobs, don't expect him to be cut so quickly

I screwed up. I wanted to post a poll but accidently hit the enter button. Sorry.

Anyway, I think Noble, Hall, Wynn, Raymer, Jacobs, Arrington, Killings, Harris, and Bowen get a visit from the Duke.

No way we get rid of Arrington. He hear that he might be willing to restructure plus after he experienced his first postseason win I think he will buy into the team and the system more.

Lavar isnt going anywhere as was posted in the Joh Thomspn thread cutting him makes for a worse cap hit than keeping him

The rest of the players yeah can be release or not resigned.

We still have to sign Dockery our restricted free agent

I was going to say that. If we do release him you think Broughton will get a good look for 2nd or 3rd RB

maybe. let's wait and see. i think ladell is valuable to this team. really valuable. but we are going to have to hack away somewhere. IMO if it means we can keep our o-line together, cut betts.

I think that sure bets to be cut are:

Bowen, Hall, Harris, Noble, Raymer, Trash (Thrash, sorry)

Maybes:

Betts, Jacobs

No Ways:

Arrington (only save 100 k), Wynn (only save 400 k)

These two are not worth cutting.

BYE THE WAY THE COWBOYS STINK:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

No way we get rid of Arrington. He hear that he might be willing to restructure plus after he experienced his first postseason win I think he will buy into the team and the system more.

Right there is where I have a problem. LaVar should have bought into the system 2 years ago, not when they start winning. That is why I think he is a bum.

I am predicting there will be at least one semi-big name we are going to have to cut after those already mentioned. I'm going to say Ladell Betts and his $5million cool ones.

I sure hope we don't cut Betts. If we had to I would hope we trade him. I would think a RB at his age and yds/carry would be good trade bait.

I can't believe this thread has been here for 10 hours already, and you haven't corrected the blatant grammatical error in the title. I'm sorry for having to be the one that points this out, but its like nails on a chalkboard for me.

It should be either: "Who is getting THE ax?" or "Who is getting axED?" Who is getting ax is nonsense...it sounds like something Brick Tamland said in Anchorman...:doh:

(EDIT: Unless of course you are referring to the poster Ax, in which case, I don't think we'll cut him. He's cheap and does not count much against the cap.)

Carry on with the thread. Oh yeah, and as Bonecrusher pointed out, Lavar won't be "getting ax" if there is no CBA...we won't be able to afford it. :)

(EDIT: Unless of course you are referring to the poster Ax, in which case, I don't think we'll cut him. He's cheap and does not count much against the cap.)

While I'm pleased SOMEBODY realized that I was no longer a free agent, I'm devastated being labeled as "cheap." :laugh:

Archived