Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Antonio Cromartie

greenhunter7

With recent speculations of having to cut Walt Harris for the SC, this guy would be a good idea, he was projected as a top 10 pick going into last season but a injury held him of last season. His combine performances have been good and should indicate no hold over from his injury. I think he could be a great corner in the NFL.

Pretty funny, I was just telling my coworkers here that I think Cromartie would be a great fit and we should cut Harris. Being a crazy Noles fan, Ive been following him for a while and he was projected to be the #1 CB in college football before his injury. The kid is sick! He is having a pretty good combine also. If he stayed another year at FSU he would easily be a top 5 pick next year. I think he is a steal in the 2nd or 3rd. Imagine having him as our nickel back for a year or so and under the supervision of Springs? Wow... How nice it is to dream. Hopefully it will be reality!

:dallasuck

I can't imagine Cromartie getting past the Giants at number 25 or the Jaguars at number 28.

As far as I'm concerned, Cromartie is the best pure CB in the draft. Michael Huff and Jimmy Williams could play CB, but they both seem better suited for a safety position, and I think Cromartie is significantly better than Tye Hill. The only reason he drops is because, as mentioned, he didn't play a down last season.

I really don't see Cro falling to us and if he does it would be a great pickup. And as for Walt, hmmm... After the annual Thanksgiving football game my friends around my area asked if I would take his spot at CB, and I think I could produce more. Lol

just cut Harris... anyone will be able to fill his hole. i guess no one else saw how poor he was for us this year.

I agree. I could play in walt harris's spot. Cromartie sounds like the real deal and if (big if) he falls to us I think we have to go that route.

Archived