Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Crappiest team after week 1

Uptown Skins

You may not want to vote for the Cowboys because though we assumed an expansion team would be a notch below the established Boys, apparently the Texans have more talent than the Boys have and that with numerous injuries. But, the Lions and Bengals are not ever expected to be great or even that good and Dallas certainly was largely thought to be capable of beating Houston so they'll win this poll.

we stunk up the joint offensively, I would like to kick westbrook from here to the Nile....he sucks, next year we need to draft a CB in the first, the one weak spot on the defense.

I think I will become a washington redskins fan. I am tired of this sh!t. inconsistancies inconsistancies inconsistancies and then penalties, stupid penalties....

Hmmmm. Tough Call.... I know who I WANT to vote for... :D ... Now.. as for this: Shawn; " I think I will become a washington redskins fan. I am tired of this sh!t. inconsistancies inconsistancies inconsistancies and then penalties, stupid penalties...."

Sorry.... had to do that. Just in case there would be an edit later. :D:cheers:

Man did the Cowboys look terrible last night. And it should have been worse. If Lewis hadn't dropped a wide-open, perfectly thrown TD pass just before the half. it would have been 17-3 at halftime.

But I can't believe the Cowboys are THAT bad. Maybe they just figured they'd show up and win. I KNOW the Bengals are horrible and they get my vote just because they are so consistant. :)

Originally posted by shawn

we stunk up the joint offensively, I would like to kick westbrook from here to the Nile....he sucks, next year we need to draft a CB in the first, the one weak spot on the defense.

I think I will become a washington redskins fan. I am tired of this sh!t. inconsistancies inconsistancies inconsistancies and then penalties, stupid penalties....

I hope you are joking.

If not you are a little piece of sh!t. You have never been a Cowboy fan. You are the reason why Cowboy fans are stereotyped as "fair weather or bandwagon fans". We have hit rock bottom. We got our a$$ whooped, but if you are true Cowboy fan you take your whooping like a man. You take the trash talking like a man , eat your crow, but always keep your head up.

I hope you are not serious shawn. Pathetic. Especially with the peaks and valleys every week in the NFL, how dare you switch allegiance after 1 freakin game. Pathetic!!!

p.s. Congrats Skin fans.

"If not you are a little piece of sh!t. You have never been a Cowboy fan. You are the reason why Cowboy fans are stereotyped as "fair weather or bandwagon fans". We have hit rock bottom. We got our a$$ whooped, but if you are true Cowboy fan you take your whooping like a man. You take the trash talking like a man , eat your crow, but always keep your head up. "

Just thought I'd preserve this one for posterity also....a cosh!ts fan actually admits that they are "fair weather" fans.

Priceless.

Originally posted by shawn

Hell hath frozen over! Somebody please keep this thread somewhere that we can bring it up later on. It might come in handy. :laugh:

Archived