Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where's Q-Ball?

GatorEye

Qcumber is no doubt burning the midnight oil as he pores over the offensive numbers, attempting to prove statistically that Quincy actually *won* the game :geek:

I think that Q will keep a low profile for a couple of days. As Martha Stewart says, that's a *good* thing :D

Originally posted by Art

I'm just wondering if Q is willing to cave in on his stupid bet that the Cowboys QBs would have better production than the Redskins QBs. Q-Card, feel free to surrender and start your certain defeat early.

Cave in :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Congrats on the win.

I am here. I will take all the trash talking. Quincy Carter is far from being a bust for the DallasCowboys. We have seen him win Offensive player of the Week and we have seen the exact opposite.

Week 1 goes to the Redskins!!!!

Shane Matthews was the offensive player of the week last year against the Niners too, so forgive me if I don't drool over Q's incredible accomplishment since you don't hold Matthews in high regard at all. Q, you took a sucker's bet and I think you realize in your heart now what I've been telling you. We have a better performer at QB no matter what you do because we have Spurrier calling the plays. I have the advantage of siding with a better offense for getting production. Not to mention QBs more ready for the NFL than yours who are playing in a system known to them.

You should NEVER have made the bet. But, the sooner you admit your foolish homeristic tendencies the quicker I'll let you out of your penance :)

Originally posted by Art

Shane Matthews was the offensive player of the week last year against the Niners too, so forgive me if I don't drool over Q's incredible accomplishment since you don't hold Matthews in high regard at all. Q, you took a sucker's bet and I think you realize in your heart now what I've been telling you. We have a better performer at QB no matter what you do because we have Spurrier calling the plays. I have the advantage of siding with a better offense for getting production. Not to mention QBs more ready for the NFL than yours who are playing in a system known to them.

You should NEVER have made the bet. But, the sooner you admit your foolish homeristic tendencies the quicker I'll let you out of your penance :)

Does Week 1 in a 16 Week season mean anything to you?

Originally posted by Bufford

Your own boys are calling for him to be benched. Not a good sign.

After last nights loss our team hit rock bottom. Even the 1-15 season doesn't compare to losing to an Expansion team on a national TV stage. I give credit to the Texans fans. It was a perfect storm. We walked right into a Hornets nest and got stung and whooped. The out cry from the fans is expect. Next week could be a different story.

I'll be living in hell for the next 6 days.

Q,

The sooner you recognize your inability to understand the game the better. As I've said. But, I fully expect you to write sometime later in the year, "Does Week 14 in a 16 Week season mean anything to you?"

Darnay Scott should help you out immensely. Your receivers aren't ready to produce. Your offense will get better as Carter understand it more. The problem is, he may not be given a chance after a potential 0-4 start to learn anything more. But, if you weather the storm early, you could improve late. By that point you'll be around half our total passing and you'll still be praying there's time to turn it around. Recognize your failings as quickly as you can Q. I'll remember it when I release you from your certain loss.

Originally posted by Art

Q,

The sooner you recognize your inability to understand the game the better. As I've said. But, I fully expect you to write sometime later in the year, "Does Week 14 in a 16 Week season mean anything to you?"

Darnay Scott should help you out immensely. Your receivers aren't ready to produce. Your offense will get better as Carter understand it more. The problem is, he may not be given a chance after a potential 0-4 start to learn anything more. But, if you weather the storm early, you could improve late. By that point you'll be around half our total passing and you'll still be praying there's time to turn it around. Recognize your failings as quickly as you can Q. I'll remember it when I release you from your certain loss.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'll see you in late December. Nuff said. Feel free to pound your drum the entire week.

Originally posted by NavyDave

How bout dem Cowboys!! :laugh: :laugh:

The cowpokes are in second place and Q Carter's performance can only get better after what I saw last night.

Then again holding a clipboard might be his better option until he figures out the offense.

In one night the Texans have taken the Redskin's place as the Cowboys arch-rivals. My heart will bleed until the day we play then again.

The Boys real problem is that they have no experienced back up to take over while these other dudes figure out what the hell they are doing.

I'm not complaining though, although I'm sure the Redskin bandwagon picked up a load of people of the Dallas preseason wagon.

I'm not going to make fun and throw out all kinds of bad words. I still think the Cowboys have a nice core of young talent, the defense is pretty solid, the O-Line is strong, and the WR's are still pretty solid.

But I'll repeat what I preached a month ago. Given all the money invested over the last few years in bringing in some high priced FA talent ... plus the investments made in the WR position, it was absolutely assinie for JJ to put control of this team in the hands of a novice QB. They should have brought in a polished veteran to man the controls for a year or two. The fans, veterans, and the high-priced FA talent deserved such a small investment.

You simply don't throw a raw project in at QB when the rest of the team is ready to compete. Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid!

Archived