Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Downloading Music

B&GPride44

bittorrent!!!! :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

And... www.archive.org for live music

archive is my homepage! Thousands of Dead shows, hundreds of YMSB and moe., KVHW, Strangefolk, and A.O.D. - all for free. Seems like heaven to me.

edit: for person to person - i use soulseek. If anybody else is on it, i have the same screen name there as here.

YMSB? KVHW? AOD?

I got some nice jack johnson shows off there last week....still poking around on it...its a GREAT site...

YMSB - Yonder Mountain String Band (new grass - long, bluegrass jams)

KVHW - Kimmock, Vega, Hertz, White. Kimmock is an AMAZING guitar player, Vega is a bass extordinaire, Hertz is a good drummer and Ray White used to sing for Zappa. Definitely worth a dl if you don't mind 15 minute songs.

A.O.D. - Assembly of Dust. Perhaps the best keyboardist in the jamband scene - Nate Wilson. And their singer/writer is absolutely incredible. Great lyrics and a sublime voice. Again long jams though.

YMSB? KVHW? AOD?

I got some nice jack johnson shows off there last week....still poking around on it...its a GREAT site...

Spiff - if you like Jack, you may want to check out the Animal Liberation Orchestra. They're a funk band that is signed to his label and is currently touring with him. I would suggest their 10/31/02 show. :)

why is a torrent site better than limewire?

Exactly,

Could someone please explain torrent, or bitorrent for me. What's the difference, where to find it, and how much.

I've always been able to find almost everything I need on Limewire.

Does anyone out there have LimewirePro. I was thinking of paying the $18 for it, but I'm not quite sure if there's any noticable difference. I'm not too concerned about speed, moreso selection.

Exactly,

Could someone please explain torrent, or bitorrent for me. What's the difference, where to find it, and how much.

I've always been able to find almost everything I need on Limewire.

Does anyone out there have LimewirePro. I was thinking of paying the $18 for it, but I'm not quite sure if there's any noticable difference. I'm not too concerned about speed, moreso selection.

Dude, stick with LimeWire. You ain't missing much and it's ahem............FREE!

Archived