Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Devin Hester: future Redskin

Drunken Master III

No way, we going to get him. Joe wants guys that have perform, and not players with just "potential." With athletic ability, Hester should have been used as an "Reggie Bush" like player, but instead, Miami coaches didn't figure that out until his last game. What a waste. I can see this guy being a star in a couple of years.

He's an undrafted free agent at best.

I can see this is pure personal opinion and not based on any facts of any sort. If you read news clippings, several teams are VERY interested in him.

Though, I stated in prior post that he really is w/o a position...someone will draft him surely for being a kick and punt returner. Teams get drunk over a players speed...want proof....Mamula. At best...is a bit far fetched. IMO

I can see this is pure personal opinion and not based on any facts of any sort. If you read news clippings, several teams are VERY interested in him.

Though, I stated in prior post that he really is w/o a position...someone will draft him surely for being a kick and punt returner. Teams get drunk over a players speed...want proof....Mamula. At best...is a bit far fetched. IMO

But someone just graded him at 4.45 in the .40. So, where's the speed exactly?

But someone just graded him at 4.45 in the .40. So' date=' where's the speed exactly?[/quote']

Yeah, that was his time at the combine. Of course, it was bad for him. They said that him running outside made a difference. :rolleyes: He was one of the more faster players in college, so 40 at the workout is probably more true. Then again, you need more than speed in NFL...

LET IT GO!!!

Let's have some threads about players that actual have a position other than return-man, especially now that we have a proven player in Randle El!

He did play CB the last 3 years, and was a nickel back. Which is what we need.

another anthony brown is what it sounds like.. he is no faster than brown and without a true position hester won't make the skins roster
First of all, who is Anthony Brown?

Second, if you meant Antonio Brown, then even if Hester is just AS fast as Brown he could make the squad.

Archived