Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

3 Question Questionaire

Santana_Fan

1. If you were a CB, which WR would you hate to defend?

2. If you played any position on Defense, which player would you hate to have to tackle?

3. If you played receiving or rushing position on Offense, what player would you not want to get hit by?

For me....

1. Santana Moss (ask Roy Williams why)

2. Mike Alsott/ Duckett (His size with his speed)...

3. Sean Taylor

2. If you played any position on Defense, which player would you hate to have to tackle?

3. If you played receiving or running position on Offense, what player would you not want to get hit by?

1. Randy Moss (Not 2005 Randy Moss)

2. Jerome Bettis

3. Sean Taylor

3. If you played receiving or rushing position on Offense, what player would you not want to get hit by?

1. I hate to say it but TO

2. Dante Culpeper

3. Sean Taylor

For me....

1. Santana Moss (very speedy and quick on cuts and routes)

2. Mike Alsott

3. Sean Taylor

I'll agree with the second two, but as for who I'd rather NOT have to cover if I was a CB, I'd have to say Steve Smith. Not because I think he is better than Moss by any means, but because Carolina uses him in so many different ways, and you'd be accountable for trying to cover him during any pass/run play.

I'll agree with the second two, but as for who I'd rather NOT have to cover if I was a CB, I'd have to say Steve Smith. Not because I think he is better than Moss by any means, but because Carolina uses him in so many different ways, and you'd be accountable for trying to cover him during any pass/run play.

yea I never thought about that, and that's their main target so they'd prolly tire the defender out quicker lol.

1. Chad Johnson - I don't want to hear him laughing at me as he burns me

2. LT - ask Ty Law

3. Rodney Harrison - Holds the record for most fines due to illegal hits

1. Steve Smith, followed closely by Santana. I could never hope to keep up with either.

2. William "Fridge" Perry (he used to do short yardage for the Bears, remember? Hell with trying to stop that!)

3. Ronnie Lott in his prime. Not to minimize Steve A****er or any other DB, but I remember watching him hit people and just hoping that his victim was able to get up. I think I would be less scared of being hit by Manley or LT-types, because you know that's coming. Lott could just generate power that his size didn't accurately represent.

Archived