Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hezeahki Walker is Gay (False)

CrypticVillain

:doh: :doh:

HEZEKIAH WALKER AND GAY AFFAIR STORY - FALSE

By: Tim Hunter, Founder

We at musicnewsweekly.com deeply apologize to the family, friends, congregation and Pastor Hezekiah Walker, for allowing ourselves to be pawns of a totally false story that was confirmed by mediatakeout.com. As the founder, I am deeply hurt of the lack of integrity and respect I have allowed to come through Music News Weekly against Pastor Walker. I was given the opportunity to discuss this matter directly with Pastor Walker and offer my sincere apologies for allowing such a terrible thing to take place. In doing so, it was clear to see the strength of God in the middle of total evil. ;

Pastor Walker, in total wholeness, accepted my apologies. For those that don?t understand how powerful that is, let me offer a deeper look at what this man has suffered because of this story. Pastor Walker is man who built a reputation of solid integrity and respect, worked very hard for all that he has, and inspires many through song and word. A man who speaks to uplift and does so with his own actions. But, one story, which was derived most likely from one sick individual, almost caused destruction to all that he has built. A great many people are familiar with Pastor Walker in all that he truthfully represents. Thanks to a young lady within his church named Nicollette, I was able to dig deeper to find what everyone else already new. Pastor Walker is a HETEROSEXUAL MALE who was the chosen victim of total stupidity on behalf of many.

As for myself, through the shame that goes with the territory, express the fac t that I am very apologetic to all. I find it very troubling that this fictional story caught my attention and that of other media outlets, but the Pastor Walker program dedicated to influencing gang members from Bloods & Crips to turn in their guns went unheard. I now see this as a blessing and opportunity to actually tell the story of a man and some of the great things about him. We will do a profile story on Pastor Hezekiah Walker and let the world read about his real life.

Posted by Music News on 02/24 at 01:20 PM

I will not belive nothing nobody shows me or tells me through e-mail no more. For real I do not even know if this is true. I just do not care anymore, but you gotta love how music weekly is goint to get an inteview out of this, that is showbiz for you.

What ML wrote was on the homepage of musicnewsweekly.com (but the site is gone now?)

I found another source though...

http://www.gospelcity.com/dynamic/news-articles/gospel_news/238

Pastor Hezekiah Walker responds to recent allegations

in a letter addressed to his church family

Praise the Lord Saints,

I'm very proud to be called your Pastor. Please be assured that I would never do anything to bring shame to you or the body of Christ. The enemy seeks to steal, kill and destroy. Character assassination is one of the oldest weapons. People weak in mind believe the worst about everyone.

The Preacher is the tallest timber in the forest of humanity. The devil strategically plans destruction during the season of notoriety for he knows that if he waits and makes the tallest timber in the forest fall, the falling tree will destroy so many other smaller trees that stand close to it and look up to the tallest timber. We will give no place to the devil. As we continue to walk in Victory.

The Satanic E-Mail and rumor is a sure sign that this is our Year of Increase. If the enemy is going to get me, he must come better than a transvestite and a blonde wig. As for all of the haters, I m not taking a step down, but a step up. We will continue to preach against sin and promote Deliverance! I refuse to let this distract me so don't you become distracted. Always remember; never chase a lie, because the truth will prevail.

"And because God is the greatest power, we shall not be defeated."

P.S. I'm sure this email will not generate like the satanic e-mail, because people would rather hear a lie than the truth."

See you at the Tabernacle.

Love You,

Pastor Walker

Ok stop grilling me, and I told you I did post a link.

See look Febuary 23

I'm not grilling you, I'm asking you to follow the rules--nothing personal ML. :)

As specified in the ES Forum rule, you must provide a link in each thread you start as it relates to the article posted in that thread.

Let me know if you have questions.

Thanks.

What, mediatakeout.com is always accurate about things like this. Just more proof that the interent spreads rumore more than it spreads news.

I don't think that was ever in danger of needing proof. That's why you have to be responsible enough to differentiate between credible and unreliable sources.

I'm not grilling you, I'm asking you to follow the rules--nothing personal ML. :)

As specified in the ES Forum rule, you must provide a link in each thread you start as it relates to the article posted in that thread.

Let me know if you have questions.

Thanks.

Sorry heart, I will follw the rules. I was mad becasue I alowed my self to belive a rumor. I am usally very careful about stuff like this but when somebody told me I hopped on the first thing I could find. My bizad. As far as the spelling on the name I am going by what I got.

Anyone else at first glance read the thread title and thought this was about Herschel Walker being gay? :)

You are not alone -

Geez....not what I expected looking at the thread title.....I thought you had mispelled Herschal Walkers name......I was about to completely shocked.. :paranoid:

Archived