Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mixed Drink suggestions/recipes

Prosperity

I usually take shots straight up, mostly because I am better than most people and I like to show off, but when just chilling and drinking, aiming for something a bit tastier and a lot stronger than most of beers that are sold at Wal Mart then I mix drinks.

Does everyone have really good. (I am not talking elaborate here something on the freshmen college level if you know what I mean.) My personal favorit is a mix of Sprite, Powerade (any color, but preferably blue), and any vodka (preferably cheap and 80-100 proof, usually Smirnoff vodka or Aristocrat). If using a standard 16 oz cup use 4-5 shots of vodka and fill up the rest with half sprite and half powerade evenly.

Dr. Pepper or Cherry coke and Southern Comfort is really good one too.

Have you ever had a flaming dr pepper, ohhhh so good :)

If you want to show off do shots of GM, the nectar of the gods.

bourbon and gingerale is my drink of choice. manhattens are also good for a sippin drink. other than that, i primarily stick to beer.

Someone spoke the magic words! Obviously I used to drink a ton of rum, but when I became more of a local I was introduced to bourbon and ginger...now that is some good ish. Although I must admit I thought that was more of a local good ol boy drink. Good to see it is all over the place!

Here's a couple of easy-to-make and tasty drinks:

1. Silk Panties (Tastes like Kool-Aid)

1 oz. Absolut

1.5 oz. Peach Schnapps

3 oz. Cranberry juice (or more to taste)

Serve over ice as ****tail or straight up as a shooter.

2. Lynchberg Lemonade:

(In a shaker glass w/ice)

2 oz. Jose Cuervo Gold

1 oz. Triple Sec

1 oz. Jack Daniels

4 oz. Sweet/Sour Mix

Shake and pour over ice in a tall glass and then top off with Sprite.

Garnish with a cherry and/or lemon slice.

Obviously increase alcohol content for potentcy...Enjoy.

HTTR!

Have you ever had a flaming dr pepper, ohhhh so good :)

If you want to show off do shots of GM, the nectar of the gods.

I don't know what either of those are. Not sure that I would drink a "flaming" anything since I saw the video of that guy's face catching fire on ebaums world.

I don't know what either of those are. Not sure that I would drink a "flaming" anything since I saw the video of that guy's face catching fire on ebaums world.

Flaming Dr. Peppers are good...this is how I made em...

Get about a half glass of beer, fill a shot glass with amaretto and put a skim of Bacardi 151 on top.

Light the rum, drop in beer, and chug! Tastes like Dr. Pepper!

Muddy Water...

looks like Muddy Water, but tastes like a popsicle.

Equal parts vodka, oj, grape nehi and sprite. We usually made it in huge tubs, with like a 2 liter of sprite, oj and grape nehi and a half G of vodka.

Ladies love it!

For me, its Basil Haydens, with a splash of coke.

I got a couple ones I make for girls:

My french martini: Grand marnier 2 Count, Raspberry liquer 2 count, (vodka if you want to make it stronger), sour mix, and sprite-- Not for dudes.

A few inventions of mine mostly unnamed:

Absolute Apeach, ginger ale and peach schnapps.

Sake, vodka, raspberry liquer and sprite

Sake, ginger ale and peach schnaps

Captain Morgans, sour mix, blue curacao, raspberry liquer + whatever other things i decide to throw in this one at the time

melon, peach schnaps orange juice -- picked this one up from someone else called it soaking wet panties.

Archived