Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cool Flash Game

chomerics

Ugh...I'm going to give it another shot. I made it to where the ninja bear swings into the bank through the window, but then got killed by the guard. :doh:

You have to shoot the guard with the pizza delivery guy. Did you get on the second floor with the bear and the laptop? Use the drill and stick it in the wall, then climb up it, the second bear will also climb up. You need to connect with the laptop to turn off the security cameras, then call for a pizza. Get the other bear on the roof by jumping on the grenade from the truck, but knock the sign down by knocking over the antenna first.

That's for starters, you need to do some of them before the others though ;)

You have to shoot the guard with the pizza delivery guy. Did you get on the second floor with the bear and the laptop? Use the drill and stick it in the wall, then climb up it, the second bear will also climb up. You need to connect with the laptop to turn off the security cameras, then call for a pizza. Get the other bear on the roof by jumping on the grenade from the truck, but knock the sign down by knocking over the antenna first.

Yeah, I got that far. Now I'm stuck again...no bear will do anything. The ninja bear swung down from the roof last time...now he won't do it. :( I think I have to restart. Plus, nerd bear won't go back down the elevator anymore...I'm not sure why. This game sucks...:mad: :laugh:

Just beat it. That part where you're chasing the big drill is annoying!! What the hell are they throwing at you, anyway???

Archived