Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To the new crew members:

cowboykilla

Skinsfan44 is the man. I met him and hung out with him under the dead tree. Him and his wife are really cool people. Good to meet you bro. Chief skins stopped by my seats which was a hike for him, and he was a really good guy too. Good peoples. Highway66 also stopped by the DTC as well. I can't forget Riggo Ranger either, playing with his PS1. They were cool cats too.

Only the original members of the DTC were rockin it this morning under the tree, but it was a great time by all. I got a little more DRUNK than I usually get and I coule barely keep my eyes open for the hour we were chillin in our seats before kickoff. I was straight by game time.

As far as the experience of FedEx Field: it was great, as usual. We got in the parking lot at 8:00 AM, an hour before the public because we are the DTC afterall. FedEx was hyped as $hit for spurrier's debut, and the upper deck was getting into it for once. It was one of my favorite experiences at FedEx. Maybe it was just the new attitude and the new era, but it was a GREAT time. We were all chanting "WE WANT PHILLY" as we walked down the ramp after the game. Let me tell you....everyone is eying 0-1 Philadelphia now. When we win on Monday night, we're talking a HUGE early season advantage......expect to hear FedEx hyped up as $hit.

BTW, I heard blondie from texas on the post game radio call in show. Nice work.

The Dead Tree Crew ROCKS. You guys were real cool too. These guys know how to tailgate. Best fun I have had at Fed-Ex. Came close to how it was to tailgate at old RFK. There was alittle bit of an age difference(the DTC being in their 20's and me being an ol'fart at 42) but we all got along great, like one big REDSKIN family. I know one thing, if the DTC will have me, I would tailgate with them anytime. DTC, don't forget about our visit from Red-Elvis. He was real cool, that get-up was real hype.

Hey cowboykilla, who did you have that beer drinking contest against? How really won? I can't remember, but that was funny. Now, to all who weren't their, they(DTC) had a beer drinking contest with the orange traffic cones at Fed-Ex. What they did was they took the cones and put it upside down so they had the small end at their mouths and at the wide end they had beer pored into it so they can drink from it. Everyone that was tailgating around us started to cheer and yell as they drank from them. It was real crazy, man.

Also, I didn't get a chance to go up to the "Dead Tree" and give it the proper welcoming. I guess I will get a chance to do it on 10/16 @ the Aints game.;)

Archived