Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Telfair Vs. Taylor....

stoney26

Im pretty drunk right now so its prolly against the rules to post but i had too....I hear Sebatian Telfair....Second year point guard out of highschool just got caught with a firearm.....the initial report out of ESPN is a 2 game suspention....WTF???? ST21 faces YEARS in PRISON?? I dont understand it....just because it happended in Florida??? BS!!! I guarntee ST21 doesnt spend a day in jail over this BS....He is a celebrity....In Miami espicially!! If Telfair gets 2 games...they should just give Taylor a weed smoking, gun tooting badge...period!!

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

1 was wanted by the authorities and 1 was caught on a team plane. The authorities weren't even notified as far as I can tell. So the League is suspending him. Completely different situation becasue Taylor is facing criminal charges. I don't think that he will do any time, but you reallly can't compare the 2 because the only similarity that the 2 have in common is that a gun was involved. :2cents:

Im pretty drunk right now so its prolly against the rules to post but i had too....I hear Sebatian Telfair....Second year point guard out of highschool just got caught with a firearm.....the initial report out of ESPN is a 2 game suspention....WTF???? ST21 faces YEARS in PRISON?? I dont understand it....just because it happended in Florida??? BS!!! I guarntee ST21 doesnt spend a day in jail over this BS....He is a celebrity....In Miami espicially!! If Telfair gets 2 games...they should just give Taylor a weed smoking, gun tooting badge...period!!

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

"Stoney"

'Nuff said.

Since when is it against the law to brandish a weapon? He did not shoot the gun, he did not attempt to shoot the gun. Hello, Florida. Holding a gun is not using a gun, shooting a gun is using a gun.

So yeah the ST case is a load of BS, its about a bunch of gun fearing hippies who get scared anytime someone holds a gun.

Since when is it against the law to brandish a weapon? He did not shoot the gun, he did not attempt to shoot the gun. Hello, Florida. Holding a gun is not using a gun, shooting a gun is using a gun.

So yeah the ST case is a load of BS, its about a bunch of gun fearing hippies who get scared anytime someone holds a gun.

Since you think it is not against the law walk down to your nearest mall and point a hand gun at people. See how fast you get arrested....

Archived