Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins-Cowboys Joke

stwasm

Little Johnny was in his 4th grade class when the teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living.

All the typical answers came up--fireman, policeman, salesman, etc. . . .

Little Johnny was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him about his father.

"My father's an exotic dancer in a gay club and takes off all his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes, if the offer's really good, he'll go out to the alley with some guy and make love with him for money."

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly sent the other children to work on some coloring, and took Little Johnny aside to ask him,

"Is that really true about your father?"

"No," said Little Johnny, "He plays for the Dallas Cowboys, but I was too embarrassed to say so."

The Cowboys had a 12 and 4 season this year, 12 arrests, 4 convictions.

What do you say to get 47 Cowboys players to all stand at once? "Will the defendant please rise?"

Why can't Dallas Cowboys players find the Cowboys web site on the Internet? They haven't been able to get three ''W's'' in a row all season!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• 1 month later...

Two Cowboy fans in London whilst looking for work were strolling down

Oxford Street. After walking for a few minutes, Chad turns to Terry

with a look of amazement on his face and says: "Terry, will you have

a look at that shop over there, I thought that London was supposed to

be expensive but that shop is as cheap as chips!"

Terry says: "Chad you're right so you are, will you have a look at that.

Suits £10.00, Shirts £4.00, Trousers £5.00, I think that we should buy

the lot and take them back to Texas. We would make a tidy profit

selling them in Dallas I bet."

Chad says in agreement: "Terry that is as good an idea as you'll ever

have, but I'm pretty sure that you have to pay taxes and duty on things

like that. The shopkeeper will never let us have them if he thinks

we're gonna export them and make our fortune, so he won't.

Terry thinks and says: "Chad, I've got an idea! You can do the best

English accent out of the pair of us. You go in there and do the

talking and I'll just stand behind you and say nothing. He'll never

guess we're Texans. No he won't."

"OK Chad", agrees Terry, "I'll do the talking, you just stand there

and look English." So the 2 visitors to the illustrious capital city go

into the shop, where Terry is greeted politely by the owner. Terry then

proceeds to do his best Londoner impression using the ryming slang he had heard from the films; "Awwwight Guvnor, I'll `ave 20 of yer `Whistle'un Flutes', 20 `Dickie Dirts' and 20 pairs of strides. And if yer don't mind, I'll be paying with the 380 `Pictures of the Queen in my `Sky Rocket'."

Upon hearing this request from Terry, the owner smiles, takes a look at

Chad as well then says to Terry "You're Cowboy fans aren't you?"

Quite bemused, Terry replies, "Sure am all the way from the lone star state," How in God's name did you know that we were Texans?"

The Owner replies "This is a Dry Cleaners"

DeMarcus Ware came home from third grade crying one day, when his mother asked why he was crying he said, "all the other kids make fun of me because i am taller and have hair around my penis and wear bigger clothes." His mother, somewhat shocked, replied, "but demarcus you gotta understand, your nineteen years old"

What do you call a Philadelphia Eagle with a superbowl ring?

A Thief

Four NFL fans climb to the top of mount Everest, A Redskins Fan, Packers fan, Cowboys fan and Broncos fan

The first fan says "This is for the Broncos, I love them" and throws himself off the mountain

The Packers fan says," This is for the Pack and for Lambeau field" and throws himself off the mountain

The Redskins fan says: "This is for everybody else" and throws the Cowboys fan off the mountain

Finally Albert Einstein was at a party he asked the first person whom he met what their IQ was, the person responed "200" Einstein says, "great we have much to discuss, like the nature of the universe, science and philosophy." He then meets a second person and asks their IQ, the person responds "140" Einstein says: "great we have so much to discuss, like politics and economics." He finds a third person and asks them their IQ. The person responds with "51" Eisntein is quiet for a moment and then responds "How about them Cowboys?"

My history of american sport professor who is from philly said back in his youth at school they would have this thing called "Philadelphia Sports Day."

So I asked him if he brought nuses to school to resemble choking.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA....OMG THAT IS HILAROUS ....BET YOU GOT A F IN THAT CLASS, AND I BET HE CALLED YOUR PARENTS TOO :laugh: :laugh:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA....OMG THAT IS HILAROUS ....BET YOU GOT A F IN THAT CLASS, AND I BET HE CALLED YOUR PARENTS TOO :laugh: :laugh:

He was actually a good sport about it. It was probably the first time he was ever left speechless. On the contrary, I did get an A in that class and he says that I am one of his favorite students.

Archived