stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

Awesome! Posting on page 1337 of the RTT!!!

For me it is # 502.

Edited by Kosher Ham

I now understand.......

Keep up the fight, bro. And hit me on facebook, or shoot me a pm anytime. Don't bottle **** up. That's when it'll really get to you.

I found a pretty awesome video guide for my embryology test on Thursday. The entire thing is in Dutch :(. God damnit the animations in it seemed really helpful and apparently so is the wording because people gave it good reviews. Son of a *****.

Edited by No Excuses

And when people used to say "faded", the meaning was; high or drunk.

That is why he put the silly smilie at the end.

I know I've been all kinds of faded. The worst was acid faded. That was a trip.

I found a pretty awesome video guide for my embryology test on Thursday. The entire thing is in Dutch :(. God damnit the animations in it seemed really helpful and apparently so is the wording because people gave it good reviews. Son of a *****.

Can you find a translator site to help you ?

Keep up the fight, bro. And hit me on facebook, or shoot me a pm anytime. Don't bottle **** up. That's when it'll really get to you.

Should I make that a double for you SC ? Drinks on the house tonight.

Keep up the fight, bro. And hit me on facebook, or shoot me a pm anytime. Don't bottle **** up.

And I thought the bottle was actually the answer to escaping a difficult marriage :paranoid:

And I thought the bottle was actually the answer to escaping a difficult marriage :paranoid:

As a grizzled veteran of such tactics, I can tell you it's not.

(Probably won't stop me from trying though.) :ols:

It never hurts to try.

The bottle is not the answer, or cure. But it can be an advisor.

Now getting some strange...That could help. :silly:

What a crybaby.

Let me know when you have a colonoscopy.

I bet he's not man enough to drink a whole 32 oz bottle of Prune Juice, either :silly:

Can you find a translator site to help you ?

It's about three hours of video material that would need to be translated. I don't know if there is a website who would be willing to do such a massive translation especially considering most of the video refers to some biological terms that a person with no biological background won't be able to spell.

Embryology sucks ass anyways. Most biology is so interesting but some aspects are just awful. Study of plants + study of fetus development is equivalent to nails on a chalkboard.

I bet he's not man enough to drink a whole 32 oz bottle of Prune Juice, either :silly:

On purpose???? :ols:

Not because you, like, accidentally swallowed 15 vicodin or something? :pfft:

Wow. Cool.

Adult Swim is actually pretty decent sober. Color me surprised. :ols:

It's not as much fun bein the sober ones at the bar ...watchin drunk people is pretty fun, but I'd rather be the drunk people...

Edit: Convinced a kid I had two kids named Jack and Diane...got to the fourth line before anyone realized I was ****in around. Fail.

Edited by RedskinFeathers

It's not as much fun bein the sober ones at the bar ...watchin drunk people is pretty fun, but I'd rather be the drunk people...

Edit: Convinced a kid I had two kids named Jack and Diane...got to the fourth line before anyone realized I was ****in around. Fail.

Eh, that's nothing. HH likes to sing "Man, I Feel Like A Woman" over and over.

Eh, that's nothing. HH likes to sing "Man, I Feel Like A Woman" over and over.

No, no, no, BB.

It's "Man, I'm feeling up YOUR woman."

:point2sky

;)

Just made tacos for the first time. They weren't bad at all. My tiny, tiny cooking repertoire is now slightly more substantial. :D

I decided am gonna hit on women with outrageous pick up lines, like wanna ****, want a footlong. Basically am gonna be very coward with my intentions. I don't expect to get any and if she agrees I don't think i would want it.

Edit meant to be forward.

Edited by Dr. Do Itch Big

I don't expect to get any and if she agrees I don't think i would want it.

Well, at least that doesn't sound like a giant waste of time. :silly:

I decided am gonna hit on women with outrageous pick up lines, like wanna ****, want a footlong. Basically am gonna be very coward with my intentions. I don't expect to get any and if she agrees I don't think i would want it.

Edit meant to be forward.

El Freudian Slip Grande. :ols: