stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

Oh great I can't go to sleep now, just heard Holmes was dealt

Adrenaline all amped up and can't sleep, damn it

Edited by ixcuincle

2011 Super Bowl: New York Jets vs. NFC Champion.

Oh come on, don't be such a wuss.

That's only half a prediction.

:D

On that note I need to sleep, this weekend has been tiring.

Oh come on, don't be such a wuss.

That's only half a prediction.

:D

On that note I need to sleep, this weekend has been tiring.

2011 Super Bowl: New York Jets vs. Washington Redskins (or other lesser NFC place-filler) :D

Glad someone is optimistic that in 2010, we'll have an offensive line which consists of players other than guys who were working for Starbucks prior to the season :cool:

there ya go

That would be a lesser place-filler. There are 14 others. Wanna post them all? :ols:

I'm really torn up about my girlfriend and I taking a break. Pretty depress, I need something to cheer me up. Where's that video of cowboys stadium blowing up? :(

This should cheer you up

9mgLIdEXqUk

That would be a lesser place-filler. There are 14 others. Wanna post them all? :ols:

The Lions will be unstoppable next season. :cool:

Spent much of the last four days visiting both my grandparents at the hospital.

(and also cleaning up their house, in case they do go back there at some point)

Right now I'm still pretty tired from it all, and not sure if I'm up to visiting today.

Do that

Seems like a fun job running around in a suit all day, and I'm not being sarcastic. That is a good job

Do that

Seems like a fun job running around in a suit all day, and I'm not being sarcastic. That is a good job

It is nowhere near as fun as it sounds. It is hot as hell inside those things - feels like 130 degrees, and your peripheral vision sucks, so you're open to all kinds of sucker punches from smartass kids, and they're really heavy so after several hours you're completely drained.

saw the most random thing at the o's game saturday night...a mobile strip club. it was one of those advertising trucks with 3 girls in the back dancing on poles. only in baltimore!

That's not a new idea.....it's been done at football games, like in Tampa....Las Vegas, of course, and others.

I guess I had just never seen it before. I wonder how many people follow those things in their cars lol

Wow how did I ever miss that!

I just now realized the horror-like expression on the girl's face, if you look upside down :ols:

I just now realized the horror-like expression on the girl's face, if you look upside down :ols:

I saw that too. Maybe the driver was taking the turn too sharp lol. I mean is it safe to be pole dancing in a moving vehicle?