Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

The silly dude is in there. Both windows. The drooley guy and the laugh guy look almost the same except that the laugh guy has some white stuff around his head. Not sure what that's about. Probably just poor image editing (not by us). But yeah, I'd like to see something else for laugh.

The silly dude is in there. Both windows. The drooley guy and the laugh guy look almost the same except that the laugh guy has some white stuff around his head. Not sure what that's about. Probably just poor image editing (not by us). But yeah, I'd like to see something else for laugh.

Damn I must have missed :silly:. My b!

It's set am going to Peru to go translate for doctors.

That sounds cool man, Spanish and English I presume. I've never been to South America, I want to. I've done some traveling but never to that part of the world. Seems like there is a lot of natural beauty.

That sounds cool man, Spanish and English I presume. I've never been to South America, I want to. I've done some traveling but never to that part of the world. Seems like there is a lot of natural beauty.

Ya my Spanish isn't as strong as I would like it though am gonna studying on medical Spanish terms. Most of family lives over there so after I help them I get to just relax with my family. I can't wait.

• Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic