Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

And you just qualifed for the "automatic" week ban for violating the prof filter rule :ols: but I will bypass it this time...:)

Sersiously, how long to you have to be here to get your head out of your ass? :ols:

Well, I can say from experience it's more than five years. :ols:

I owe my buddy for after the TB game last year... So wasted I couldn't find my metro card had to get an attendant...

ah yes...the metro card. I have to get those things when I'm in other cities. But here you can ride on the DART (our metro) for free all you want. :ols::D

ah yes...the metro card. I have to get those things when I'm in other cities. But here you can ride on the DART (our metro) for free all you want. :ols::D

Dallas ******* and Reject Transit. All the Pokes fans use it. :D

Yeah, see my earlier post and all. :silly:

:cheers:

Dallas ******* and Reject Transit. All the Pokes fans use it. :D

Yeah, see my earlier post and all. :silly:

:cheers:

:saber:

I find it funny how they actually have little posts where you buy day passes or week passes. But you don't have to insert the card anywhere to get on. And of all the many times I've been on the DART, not ONCE has anyone ever checked tickets. So what's the point of buying a card if you can get on for free? :ols:

I find it funny how they actually have little posts where you buy day passes or week passes. But you don't have to insert the card anywhere to get on. And of all the many times I've been on the DART, not ONCE has anyone ever checked tickets. So what's the point of buying a card if you can get on for free? :ols:

Dude metro sucks in so many ways I couldn't lay them all out if you gave me until this time tomorrow. They seem more than able to pass fare increases. It's that whole SERVICE increase thing that they utterly blow at. :ols:

Oh, and off topic, errrr.....ON topic, since this is the random thought thread, I love the one Orbitz gum commercial....

"Who are you calling a cootie queen, you lint licker!!" :ols:

And you just qualifed for the "automatic" week ban for violating the prof filter rule :ols: but I will bypass it this time...:)

Sersiously, how long to you have to be here to get your head out of your ass? :ols:

Nah I didn't mean the "S word" it's actually an inside joke between myself and many others... S* can mean stuff/sorts/seems/salmon etc... It just means that the word starts with S... The * means what it should "Other characters"

That's how the lightrail is here, except I've had my ticket checked before. Thankfully I have a student transit pass :)

Myself and 2 friends went canoeing to the bar the other day, for margaritas, while 2 guys were drowning just 200 yards away from us. Pretty wild. One lived, one they still haven't found.

Dude that's crazy.

Hopefully they find the second guy.

...I've gotta go to the ophthalmologist today...nothing serious, but I hate having terrible vision.

Dude that's crazy.

Hopefully they find the second guy.

...I've gotta go to the ophthalmologist today...nothing serious, but I hate having terrible vision.

I hate when people with bad vision complain. Big deal, you need glasses, at least they look good and you can have some fun with them. I don't hear for **** and will need a hearing aid at some point. Every say to yourself "boy that hearing aid, sure makes him look hot"? Yeah, didn't think so. The best you can do is to not look creepy or gross.:pfft:

And they won't find him, not alive anyway. Somebody dies here at least once a year. There is a wing damn and if you go through it, you're hosed.

Kool, my girl has glasses and looks hot in them, to the point that even after we get her eyes fixed she will wear them because she loves the look.

EDIT: Call me a sucker, because I love them too. haha.

Edited by Kosher Ham
Kool, my girl has glasses and looks hot in them, to the point that even after we get her eyes fixed she will wear them because she loves the look.

EDIT: Call me a sucker, because I love them too. haha.

Jerk:ols:

See, ya know what I'm sayin'.

I hate when people with bad vision complain. Big deal, you need glasses, at least they look good and you can have some fun with them. I don't hear for **** and will need a hearing aid at some point. Every say to yourself "boy that hearing aid, sure makes him look hot"? Yeah, didn't think so. The best you can do is to not look creepy or gross.:pfft:

And they won't find him, not alive anyway. Somebody dies here at least once a year. There is a wing damn and if you go through it, you're hosed.

I actually like my glasses, thanks, and think that a lot of people tend to look sexy in them. I, however, don't like having bad vision because it gives me really bad migraines. And it's also fairly expensive.

Sorry if I dislike that.

Edited by RedskinFeathers

Today I tell my roommate that I'm moving out and transferring schools for next semester. He's been one of my closest friends since High School and I know it'll make things incredibly awkward for the rest of this semester. I know he's not going to be happy to hear this.

This sucks really bad.

Im not in the mood to even think about alcohol this morning. Which is weird because I work around it all day...

plus I have to fill up my growler every day so that I can drink on Friday night for free...

Holy crap dude, I thought you were gone. Long time no see.

• Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic