Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

She was decent looking but the guy put the first set of jalapenos and she's like can I get more... and then he put more and she's like "just a little bit more", so he put a little bit more and she's like "just some more please". I died a little bit inside. I'm pretty sure if a normal human ate that he would spontaneously combust and cease to exist.

Maybe she was getting that sub for her BF. :ols:

I used to hang the sports illustrated swinsuit calender on the wall next to my bed and only ONE girl figured out why I had a calender next to my on the wall. I laughed when one of them finally figured it out. I can't pull that junk anymore :(

Edited by Soup
I used to hang the sports illustrated swinsuit calender on the wall next to my bed and only ONE girl figured out why I had a calender next to my on the wall. I laughed when one of them finally figured it out. I can't pull that junk anymore :(

Damn those are some dumb girls it was obiviously to keep track of the days.

Bwahahaha!!!!

Did she figure it out during? LOL

I've been pretty fortunate to have the opposite problem somehow. And they can't tell when I'm thinking about baseball. :ols:

I was looking at the NHL standings and was shocked to see that the Coyotes moved past the Sharks and were now tied with the Hawks for first place. Where the hell did they come from?! :yikes:

Yeah, I was talking in the non-hockey sections of HFBoards about random nonsense like I do all the time there and someone brought it up randomly. :ols:

This was a team near relocation. Everything changed once they let the Great one go as coach.

Anyway everything is boring now that March Madness has come around. This is kind of surprising to say, but when you look at how the season played out before this, you'll see what I mean. Every day but Friday they had good games on college basketball from all across the country. Now that the season's over there are no more good games until Thursday / Friday. So what do I do Monday through Wednesday? I'm not going to listen to the NBA because I ignore the NBA until the playoffs. I'm not going to listen to the NHL because I don't feel like it. So I'm stuck re-listening to Jim Rome audio that was recorded earlier today. Not really any interesting sports games to follow at night anymore until baseball season starts and I can start listening to the daily night game again.

No I won't write your **** for you, do it yourself

What is the paper on out of curiosity...because if it's on economic bull**** I'm not touching that ****. Heck, today I had to ask what arbitration is because I don't deal with those kind of financial matters. Every offseason people blab about arbitration and Class A and Class B and I tune them out. I don't have a clue what that nonsense economic finance aspect of sports is. And then people in NFL talk about a "Franchise Tag"...

It's all foreign to me.

Edited by ixcuincle
No I won't write your **** for you, do it yourself

What is the paper on out of curiosity...

You can choose between - writing a 8 page paper on a character from the Wire (a show ive never seen before), or you can write a 7 page paper discussing the value of the historical approach for understanding Europe’s Muslim communities and the problems or issues they have been said to present for the Western European societies in which they live, or you can write a 10 page paper discussing these three topics:

1. What are the conflicting opinions among scholars regarding the relationships

between the caliphs and the religious elite during the first centuries of Islam?

2. What are the major historical steps of the relationship between the caliphs and

the ʿulamāʾ?

3. What were the main strategies used by the caliphs to maintain their power and

by the ʿulamāʾ to impose their views?

Bwahahaha!!!!

Did she figure it out during? LOL

I've been pretty fortunate to have the opposite problem somehow. And they can't tell when I'm thinking about baseball. :ols:

It was kinda funny, I remembered it after checking out ACW's thread about hot bodies.

They never figured it out until I told one of them that I like to sleep looking towards the wall, the minute I said that she put two and two together. She knew what I was doing.

• Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic