Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

A good friend of mine from high school recently got engaged. Just a few weeks later she got married. Can't really call it eloping bc they had family there, but she didn't say anything to friends/colleagues about the wedding beforehand. Methinks they will have a special announcement in a month or so ;)

You should be sorry. I'd rather read incorrectly spelled words than ones with two many letters.:D

My badddd :evilg:

I promise to never eat peanut butter after college is over.

Peanut butter is absolutely delicious.

It's not past midnight here yet, but for those of you where it is...it's exactly one month til the NFL Draft. :)

Omfgggg yayyyy...which also means...only a month and 2 days until DDP!

oh man if she's a Skins fan, then she has been pretty damn convincing. :ols:

she's 13 :paranoid:

haha. You get a standing ovation for that one.

Although you are a pretty convincing Cowboys fan at times.

Just admit that you love it here better. It's more like family.

haha. You get a standing ovation for that one.

Although you are a pretty convincing Cowboys fan at times.

Just admit that you love it here better. It's more like family.

It's easy to be convincing if I don't have to pretend. :pfft:

I have to admit, I am probably here more than I am at the Cowboys forum because the discussions are more active. It's not like it's a small forum over there, but it's not as busy as this one. Our March Madness thread has a total of 223 posts. The thread on ES has nearly 2,000 posts. So there is a hell of a lot more discussion going on here, and I like that. Plus it's kinda fun being someone who sticks out. :ols: A few months after the Giants-Patriots Super Bowl, I was in Boston walking around the city with a "18-1" shirt. I was like a huge middle finger walking through the town. :ols:

This chick had the guy at Subway put so many jalapenos in her sandwich that it made my stomach hurt. I shed a tear for her organs.

Was she ugly? You should have told her all those peppers wouldn't make her any hotter. :ols:

Was she ugly? You should have told her all those peppers wouldn't make her any hotter. :ols:

She was decent looking but the guy put the first set of jalapenos and she's like can I get more... and then he put more and she's like "just a little bit more", so he put a little bit more and she's like "just some more please". I died a little bit inside. I'm pretty sure if a normal human ate that he would spontaneously combust and cease to exist.

Edited by No Excuses

O...M...F...G.

OK, I admit it. Sometimes I like to be disturbed. Whether it's reading something, or seeing something, or whatever. So moments ago, I went to rotten.com, which I hadn't done in years.

It'll be a while before I go back.

I made it to the second pic on the front page: Maggotted II, and I promptly bolted out the same door I had just come in.

Don't. Please. For the love of God, don't go look.

• Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic