Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

change 'friend' to 'sister', and then how would you handle it? :pfft:

My sister has dated some serious losers and if ever I complained, she got pushed further away from me and closer to him.

Gotta let the girl take her lumps I guess. Just let her know you're there for her.

Or just pretend you're totally into the both f them and try and hang out and be super buddy buddy with him, to the point the sarcasm hurts.:ols:

Hot damn! Luck strikes again. I guess those black eyed peas on New Years and that potato I planted the other day are paying off.

I figured my house was as good as forclosed. I even called citi mortgage one time to ask about it and they said the loan was no longer in their hands. I have been waiting every day to see strange people removing stuff from my house. Yesterday I opened a letter and it said my new mortgage payment was *******. I was scratching my head so I called. Turns out that I qualified for some home mortgage adjustment. Payment almost cut in half. Not only do I get to keep my home, but I haven't (couldn't) make a payment in over a year, and that is forgiven. Now my payment is remarkably lower and I can stay.

I will never miss another mortgage payment again.

Obama speaking at Mason today. Half the parking lots are closed and therefore it took me twice as long to park as it normally does. **** YOU OBAMA!!!

So that's what it is about. A bunch of my friends on facebook had OBAMA!!!!! as their status. I was wondering wtf was going on.

Obama speaking at Mason today. Half the parking lots are closed and therefore it took me twice as long to park as it normally does. **** YOU OBAMA!!!

Dude, same thing happened at UMD...my normal parking spots in the front, since I get there so early, were blocked off and I had to park in a lot further away. I was so pissed :mad:

I love flying on Continental. Service is always great, and they still give you free food!!! En route to Seattle last year I got breakfast (cereal and milk, muffin, and banana) on both of my flights - DC to Houston then Houston to Seattle. And today I got lunch (turkey sammich, Fritos, and M&M's) on my way from Newark to Minneapolis :) On shorter flights you still get pretzels and a beverage.

On the other hand, the Newark airport is still a ****hole. Hot, crowded, and dirty. Everything you would expect from Newark.

Edited by renaissance
  • Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic