Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Happy Birthday

Do you all keep your shoes on when visit other people's homes, seems like something I wouldn't do. Dragging dirty shoes all over carpet

Hardwoods FTW!

But yeah, if someone has carpet you should probably take them off. Most people would want you to, they just wouldn't have the nerve to ask.

Hardwoods FTW!

But yeah, if someone has carpet you should probably take them off. Most people would want you to, they just wouldn't have the nerve to ask.

Lol I turned the TV off after the Braves game when they were down 3-2 in the 9th and missed Lidge blow it

:silly:

**** the rangers lol

I can't root for no Dallas teams even if they're not the Cowboys. Not like any of them are good anyways, all a bunch of chokers other than the Stars

Was there any funny stuff in the Rangers game today? After last night, I was guessing their might be a scrum or two.

**** the rangers lol

I can't root for no Dallas teams even if they're not the Cowboys. Not like any of them are good anyways, all a bunch of chokers other than the Stars

but the Rangers aren't in Dallas. ;)

Was there any funny stuff in the Rangers game today? After last night, I was guessing their might be a scrum or two.

Nah, not really. There were a couple pitches by Boston that came close to the Rangers batters, and there was one pitch by the Rangers that was wayyy off-speed that floated over the head of the Boston batter...but it was clearly unintentional because it was about 70 mph and quite obviously slipped out of his hand or something. No hit batters today.

It was just a terrific game with a playoff atmosphere. Rangers lead the wild card! :)

Archived