Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

Ok, I got this thing started earlier today with the House Of Haynesworth. Had no idea that it would explode to what we see now. But it sure is fun. :D

And - The Crib of Clinton sounds good to me. Hope he has another record breaking season.

I think its cool for each player to have their own thread. Makes it easier to find info and stuff about them.

Portis is gonna have a huge year! I can feel it!!!

Ya know, even if he can't take us to the promised land after two seasons, I'm damn proud to have this guy as our HC. I watch and listen to other coaches around the league and they seem to have no passion for what they do. With much love and respect for Gibbs, even his second go around didn't have any fire. I never thought he was hungry.

Zorn is a man who genuinely seems to love what he does and the people he does it with. His enthusiasm is infectious. That goes a long was in my book. A leader needs to be able to infuse his team with that same passion and I think Zorn does exactly that.

Here's to keeping Zorn around for many years to come. HTTR

Ok, I got this thing started earlier today with the House Of Haynesworth. Had no idea that it would explode to what we see now. But it sure is fun. :D

And - The Crib of Clinton sounds good to me. Hope he has another record breaking season.

Are they laughing with you, not sure, well......

But hey I love me some Portis as much as the next guy, top five Doc, top five. :D:logo::D

With all these dedicated threads popping up i thought i would get in on the fun and dedicate a thread to our WR corp.

With the battle going on for the #2/3 slot and the #5; as well as the development (or lack there of) of our young WRs we can together experience the joy and (growing) pains to come from our WRs this year...

HTTR!!!!

Well I'm already in the Cult of Colt,and just joined the Crib of Clinton, i'm joining the Hall of Hall. I'm signing up for the House of Haynesworth and frequently visit the Church of Chase.

Where's the love for Tana,Cooley ,Fletcher and Landry?

Cooley? When someone makes that let me know, I'm signing up.

It might be hard to come up with a name though; so many players already used the catch "C" titles.

So... with all these threads popping up, you decided to "pop" another one up? Couldnt your statement have been made in one of those threads that are popping?

Edited by Stew
So... with all these threads popping up, you decided to "pop" another one up? Couldnt your statement have been made in one of those threads that are popping?

Yeah i sure did.

I figured that with all the attention being paid to our WR situation and who is where on the charts this could be a central location to talk about the status of our WRs. How the corps looks as a whole. Especially the development of our 2 young guys during the pre-season. At the very least itll eliminate the threads for "KELLY KREW" or what ever else may come up.

• Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic