Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

You know... I've always pegged you as not the sharpest knife in the drawer, and kind of a dick on top of it (bad combination), but if you are not going to use any brainpower when reading and responding to my posts, then please move on and stop wasting my time. Because what I'm posting is simply not registering for you. At all.

I come off as a dick when people don't like to hear the truth.  And I am not very smart.  I am kinda stupid.  I never learned much in life.

It means our future QB isn't on this team. Today's news is refreshing, in that the FO knows that things are bad right now, and supporting Jay speaks volumes, instead of potentially getting rid of him.

Gotta know when to cut your losses. TodAy is a big day for this franchise. By tonight, Griffin will either have .add enough plays for us to win and him to keep his job, or we could I'm.ediately be faced with the onset of the post RGIII era.

It's sweet a d a little tangy, and has a slight sweet and tomato-ish taste to it. It's not hot sauce.

Yeah, he's not Jay's QB and I understand that the head coach wants to get "his guy" taking snaps behind center.  I'm fine with a change of guard, if that's what the head coach and FO decide to do, though I'd really like to see them let RGIII play out his contract and look for the next future QB in the 2016 draft.

I worry about any QB behind that line right now.  Yes, I'm a broken record about that lol.

Yeah, he's not Jay's QB and I understand that the head coach wants to get "his guy" taking snaps behind center. I'm fine with a change of guard, if that's what the head coach and FO decide to do, though I'd really like to see them let RGIII play out his contract and look for the next future QB in the 2016 draft.

I worry about any QB behind that line right now. Yes, I'm a broken record about that lol.

Line isn't good, but it's pretty clear that Griffin is making it look a lot worse. He's just lost in the pocket. I hate that we've come to this, I really do, but last week is about as hopeless as I've ever felt during a football game.

Unless you are tough, that is hard to come back from. I really just wish Shanahan exercised an ounce of common sense, and pulled him from that Seattle game. Completely ruined the guy.

Line isn't good, but it's pretty clear that Griffin is making it look a lot worse. He's just lost in the pocket. I hate that we've come to this, I really do, but last week is about as hopeless as I've ever felt during a football game.

Unless you are tough, that is hard to come back from. I really just wish Shanahan exercised an ounce of common sense, and pulled him from that Seattle game. Completely ruined the guy.

You're spot on, as good as Griff made the o-line look in 2012, he's making it look a lot worse in 2014.  Yeah, making TB look like the 2007 Pats last week was sickening.  

You're right though, we will know tonight if the RGIII era is over with or not.  Just sad thinking of the possibilities of what should be and could have been if he was pulled during that game.  Damn man, the football Gods owe us :( 

I give the red faced doofus 90% of the blame for destroying Griff's future.

Rewatching the wire right now. Its been so long since i first watched it. I remember the big moments, but have forgotten all the small ones that make the show so great.

Should I go Sopranos, or Game of Thrones next? Havent seen a minute of either one of those.

My first time my rubber broke, I was paranoid as ****. I was thinking who gets a girl pregnant the first time.

I'm still drunk from last night ugh, I feel good dough. Hangover hasn't kicked in yet. Connected with an ole friend from middle school, it was nice.

Gibbs! Maybe the o line means that much. In retrospect its amazing what he did with what he had.

Rewatching the wire right now. Its been so long since i first watched it. I remember the big moments, but have forgotten all the small ones that make the show so great.

Should I go Sopranos, or Game of Thrones next? Havent seen a minute of either one of those.

GOT gets good reviews, I've seen two episodes from season 1 (when it was about to start Season 2) and it looks really good, but I never picked it back up.  Gonna hit it up soon.  Sopranos was really good, so I'd recommend starting with that.

Archived