Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I have a little crush on a married woman.

She probably looks at you as a child. Save yourself the pain.

Or...Go for it and rock that thing, hopefully she doesn't tell her husband.

Seriously though. Lightly flirt to find a gauge to her interest. Do not persue her though. She has to initiate.

Wow. What a ****ty ****ing way to end the day. After the great Wizards win, decided to end my day giving Shenmue a quick run and...the ****ing thing won't start up. Every other game I've gotten, not a single problem.

For you past Dreamcast owners, you have any experience with such a thing? With Shenmue or anything? Heard ANYTHING about such a thing? Any ideas what it could potentially be? Any ideas for a solution? The disc is clean as can be, not a single scratch. Please help. My high and excitement for the weekend just jumped off a ****ing bridge. This really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really ****ing sucks. It really, really, real...yeah you get the point. Please tell me there's a hope. If you lead me to a solution, maybe I can do something in return. Think Leonardo Dicaprio in Basketball Diaries. MoCo owes me a favor.

No bigger hassle in life than moving.

Yeah.

@G.A.C.O.L.B.: Did some googling, looks like you're not alone.

http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=39374

Edit: Instructions for recalibrating the laser as one person mentioned above (if you're brave enough to try that) are here:

http://theisozone.com/tutorials/dreamcast/hardware-and-modding/how-to-recalibrate-the-dreamcast-gdr-drive-lense/

I don't know if there's an easy fix.  Is it possible to return the game and try to find another copy?  Looks like there are a lot on eBay.  Doesn't help your weekend plans, but at least you could try to get a working copy.

Ugh. And now it's not working. **** you bald eagle.

Funny though, reading through various message boards saw one post that I thought was just a joke at first. More or less "Yeah I get to work by laying my Dreamcast upside down." No replies, just that.

So in my current desperation to save my dream weekend, I tried. Sure enough, it works. Well more than anything else. Still can't get past the open cutscene though. Ugh. I'm gonna keep trying.

And yeah, I can return this and buy anther copy. I just got a really good price on this one though

I don't want to jinx myself again but I'm feeling optimistic with this current attempt.

Anyway, my shut-in weekend, doing some cleaning and organizing. I found a folder with a bunch of prison ****: pictures (taken there and received--to hang in cell), journal that was kept (pre-blogs blog), so on and so forth.

Any interest in seeing a federal prison commissary shopping list form? It's all the items available for that month and their price (you would fill out the form--mark what you want and how many--and when it was your shopping day you'd turn it in and they'd bring you your ****. I don't know. I'm enjoying looking it over, maybe someone else would find it interesting too.

(Really wish I had one from before they stopped selling tobacco in federal prisons--maybe two months prior to this form (July 2006).)

I hope there is no mini moco running around. I banged a blck girl (Safe) twice last night not going to go into details but when I woke up my 1st thought was omg I dont want know STDS my 2nd thought omg i dont want a kid, my third thought was please let it be a STD instead of a kid.

Why she got to be a "Black girl"? Why she can't just simply be A girl? And why do you automatically go to STDs and unwanted pregnancies when you've been with a Black girl?

Why she got to be a "Black girl"? Why she can't just simply be A girl? And why do you automatically go to STDs and unwanted pregnancies when you've been with a Black girl?

I always go to worst case scenario. I'm the same person who was nervous for like 3 weeks after my first time always thinking omg omg omg she is going to txt me that she is pregnant omg omg omg 

Its hard to get pregnant right?

For responsible adults with their lives in the right spot, yes.

... So it should be pretty easy for you.

;)

So I've noticed an influx of Stadium regulars to the tailgate. I hope they can recognize that we aren't always such hard nosed adversarials here. We like to have fun.

Please don't ruin this Stadium posters.

And that guy who busted up our RTT game day sesh with his hate speech. **** him.

Archived