stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

So "tooc", but I won't do it to ya.:ols:

He probably put himself in there... TOOC approved

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vxVyaYuGYE

another great oldie...im sure you have this one though.

Man, don't laugh or call me a loser or anything, but I could never get down with Stevie Wonder. I mean I love his musical talents and whatnot, but most of his songs were too upbeat for me.

I like songs with like slow tempos that I can nod my head or tap my foot too. If you know what I mean.

Songs like Papa Was a Rollin' stone is right up my alley. And I know it aint Motown, but Bob Seiger's Night Moves is my type of groove too.

Ever hear this tune?

I haven't heard this in a minute.

I love all Motown, anything and anyone from that place...God help me, even Ted! The label was meant for people who could truly write, imo.

But, "Papa Was A Rollin' Stone" is one of my faves...even though my papa did everything legal (and sometimes not) for his kids. It's kinda like an anti-anthem for me.

It doesn't get much better than The Impressions as far as soul music goes. Curtis Mayfield sends shivers down my spine, great guitar player as well.

On Friday, April 12, 2013, at approximately 9:35 a.m., a student reported that she parked her vehicle on the fourth level of the East Garage. Before she had a chance to exit her vehicle, an unknown male entered on the passenger side and began to have a disoriented conversation with her. The male introduced himself as “Rob” and made statements that were unclear to the student. The male exited the vehicle after approximately 15 minutes.

I once opened the door to a vehicle that wasn't mine last year

Was coming out of a grocery store and just opened a door because I thought it was my car but it wasn't

This is my anti-anthem

"Diana Ross"

:ols:

Yeah, her punch-Barry-Gordy-in-the-face-song for making her famous.

If there was ever a woman who should be banished to a cave to live alone, it's Diana Ross.

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/BrandEatingFoodReviewsFoodNewsAndFoodRecipes/~3/DiGqmDKjXsg/dunkin-tests-glazed-donut-breakfast-sandwich.html

Dunkin-Glazed-Donut-Breakfast-Sandwich-600-px.jpg

Dunkin' Donuts is trying out a Glazed Donut Breakfast Sandwich at a few locations out in eastern Massachusetts. As you might expect, the sandwich features bacon and a pepper fried egg inside a split yeast ring donut. Apparently, a version of the sandwich is also available in the Bahamas.

While donut sandwiches aren't new, they're more typically something you'd find at the county fair, or a few eateries here and there, rather than something offered at a national quick serve chain. Then again, recent years have seen national chains looking to generate buzz with items like KFC's Double Down and the more recent Crazy Cheesy Pizza at Pizza Hut.

I once opened the door to a vehicle that wasn't mine last year

Was coming out of a grocery store and just opened a door because I thought it was my car but it wasn't

I've done that a number of times, rather entertaining when someone else is in it

any one have good ideas for games for a corporate picnic? alot of the standard games are crap and i'm trying to makes games like they play no survivor

Sure, I'll do a 7 course farm dinner in the rain forest on my only day off this month after working 15+ hours every day. Oh, there will be a few celebrity chefs there and a film crew? No pressure. I hope I have enough wine to get through this.

My boss at one of my jobs forgot I needed off thursday to help cook at one of the biggest events on island with friend and says I can't have off any more, knowing I won't be coming to work that night. No stress there either.

I can't wait for my next day off. Oh wait, that's when I have three consecutive visitors coming to island. Glad their all beautiful women. I love life.

They don't. My situation, I was coming out of the grocery store.It was the same color as mine, looked exactly the same. Opened the door and the guy inside was totally shocked. Apologized and went off to the right car.

My main DVR died on me yesterday and although I am fortunate to have several other receivers in the house...that one had 3 of my favorite movies saved. Oh well...

New box tomorrow... reminded me to hook up my DVD recorder again (I used to have 6 of them). Setting up the recordings again will be annoying though.

Not being able to pause or rewind sports or shows...I am spoiled. Ugh.

Today was probably in the top 1% of any day I've had. Literally EVERYTHING went right today. Nothing huge, but every little thing went right... I'm so happy... I woke up early, and had time to collect my thoughts and ease into work, took one bus to where my other bus would pick me up in 20 minutes, went to the AT&T store to find an external charger for my phone that broke, no dice, but they pointed me to another store that would have it. Hopped on my bus to go closer to work (1.5 hours early dropped me off at Fair Oaks mall), Wondered around there, found an AT&T store, they didn't have the external charger I was looking for, suggested the other AT&T store (I knew they didn't have it), Best Buy (No dice), and Radio Shack (Another No Dice), went to the Sprint store and they had EXACTLY what I would have ordered online. External battery charger WITH a spare battery. Went to work, everyone tipped me over 15%, Pirates were down 5-0 at the 7th inning stretch, came back to win 10-7!!! Get off work and go home to test out my new charger, turns out the "water damage" just effected the port on my phone so the new external charger works wonderfully!!!!

Nothing went wrong today. And I feel that people don't appreciate that as much as I do.

Only bad thing is I thought about how horrible Blake's 1 year would be. But, I know I'll be sad for a bit, and then realize we met face to face ONCE and he left an outstanding impression on us. While I wish he was still here, man, if I could only meet someone once in my lifetime, could you imagine going with a friend to tour his favorite team's stadium for the first time in his life (he had seen games there but never walked on the field), and then walking over to his favorite baseball team to watch them win, and then going out drinking with him later? All while sharing the experience with your best friend? I know I'm going to be depressed in June, but don't mistake it for "real" depression... If I die early... HOLY HELL let me do that in the week before I go!

Edited by IONTOP

So taking a bunch of bus rides and having to go to even more AT&T stores is your idea of everything going right? Where is your car BTW?

A guy I know killed himself last night, that's two this year. My friend Sarah who died a month or so ago, a local paper had the front page about if the was foul play? *******s, WTF is that about. Infuriating. I couldn't leave work until a little while ago and now it's quarter of seven and there is zero chance I sleep before my big dinner thing tonight. That really sucks a lot. My ex sat at my bar with her friend who doesn't like me in the middle where I make my drinks and talked about the guys who are asking her out and that she'll probably go with them. Everything sucks right now and I've got to turn it around. This has been the most challenging week I've had in a while.

Muse is such a good band. I think they are underrated despite how popular they are.

The last two albums are unspeakably, irredeemably awful but I really liked Origin of Symmetry and Absolution when they came out. Citizen Erased and Hysteria are two of my favorite songs.

They're doing dubstep now though wtf

That is the most disgusting American Dad episode I've seen.

I love how Principal Lewis was invited to watch :ols:

Then Roger "joining in" at the end.

Tempted to visit KFC today for boneless fried chicken. Also tempted to go to Five Guys because it's just across the street from Bank of America.

Five-Guys-burgers.jpg

Tough decision :ols:

THE DAY HAS COME. LAST DAY OF TAX SEASON.

Thank god. I will now crawl into a hole and sleep for a solid week.