stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

I mean I love the Redskins but I don't hate the Ravens either. Good for them. They're a good team coached by a good man. Much love

I need a new TV show to watch now that Wire is finished

That's because Alex Smith was the quarterback, which is why I (in this thread I'm sure) hated the possibility of it last year. Colin Kaepernick changes everything. Both of these teams can run and pass. They aren't one dimensional aerial shows that can't play defense. This will be a great game.
That's true about Kaepernick. But I still think it could end up a low scoring affair. Baltimore's defense seems to be peaking at the right time, and San Francisco just shut the Falcons out in the 2nd half. I hope you're right, that it's a great game. But my idea of a great game isn't 16-6. That's all I'm saying. Right now, if I had to pick a score, I'd probably say San Francisco 24 Baltimore 19.

That's true about Kaepernick. But I still think it could end up a low scoring affair. Baltimore's defense seems to be peaking at the right time, and San Francisco just shut the Falcons out in the 2nd half. I hope you're right, that it's a great game. But my idea of a great game isn't 16-6. That's all I'm saying. Right now, if I had to pick a score, I'd probably say San Francisco 24 Baltimore 19.

SF has a different team this year (as in, they are playing differently, I know most of the core players are the same, with the exception of kaep)

. I don't think the game will be low scoring at all. I also think SF defense will do better against the Baltimore receivers. Torrey Smith is fantastic, but he is no Roddy white or Julio Jones. And I don't believe in flacco. Or his eyebrows.

Edited by MissU28

SF has a different team this year (as in, they are playing differently, I know most of the core players are the same, with the exception of kaep)

. I don't think the game will be low scoring at all. I also think SF defense will do better against the Baltimore receivers. Torrey Smith is fantastic, but he is no Roddy white or Julio Jones. And I don't believe in flacco. Or his eyebrows.

Flacco looks like Bert from Sesame Street, to me.

Anyway, I think this guy will never get the respect he deserves unless he wins a Super Bowl. You would never know the guy has the most playoff road wins of all time, or that he has 15 TD to 2 INT the past three playoffs, or that he just beat Peyton Manning and Tom Brady, the way people criticize him. He's also won a playoff game each of the 5 years he's been in the league.

I'm pulling for the Niners, but if the Ravens won, I'd at least be happy for him.

Edited by Bubble Screen

Every time I go to the Apple store I find myself saying "**** this place."

They have these "technicians." The only help I've ever gotten from these technicians is "Well we don't fix that. What we do is take your phone that has a small issue and make you spend $200+ on a new one." Thanks for making me wait 90 minutes for that advice. I'm sure one of your other 75 employees couldn't have told me you were going to try to make me buy a new phone.

who is my avatar of? The number on the shoulders looks like 86, but the jersey front looks like the second number is a 9, which would lead me to believe it's Moss. But Moss wears that fanny pack thing (yes I know it's not a fanny pack) around his waist in the back.

That and I think he is the only receiver we have rocking Adidas. Oh yeah, those big hands too. You would think he would catch everything with those things... :rolleyes:

I don't really want him to be my avatar, I'm going to find a better one.

---------- Post added January-21st-2013 at 06:46 PM ----------

much better

---------- Post added January-21st-2013 at 06:50 PM ----------

ps Doug Kammerer is coming to my school to talk to the 2nd graders tomorrow! :) Highlight of my week.

I don't really want him to be my avatar, I'm going to find a better one.

---------- Post added January-21st-2013 at 06:46 PM ----------

much better

---------- Post added January-21st-2013 at 06:50 PM ----------

ps Doug Kammerer is coming to my school to talk to the 2nd graders tomorrow! :) Highlight of my week.

His wife is a hottie.

new couch in the basement means I can watch The Bachelor in the living room in peace :)

---------- Post added January-21st-2013 at 07:57 PM ----------

so my dentist just called and left a voicemail. At 7:36pm. The office closes at 7. From a private number. To ask how I am feeling after today (I had an appt. at 10am for a crown). He did not call me after the crown I got last month, when I also got 2 cavities redone.

Odd.

Why is the news all saying that Obama and Pres. Biden just swore in today? Shouldn't they say something along the lines of ceremoniously swore in??

Edited by frostyj

can you please stop posting your love for the ravens and just switch your team allegiance already

Time for me to let go of some people (yes-plural) in my life I care about. I don't want to have to do it, but I know it's what's best for everybody. Gonna be tough.

Currently watching a 48 Hours episode featuring my hometown and a high school friend on trial for murdering her boyfriend. Unreal. She's exactly like I remember her in high school. Comforting to know I was friends with a complete psychopath and I never, ever, EVER would have guessed it. :doh:

Currently watching a 48 Hours episode featuring my hometown and a high school friend on trial for murdering her boyfriend. Unreal. She's exactly like I remember her in high school. Comforting to know I was friends with a complete psychopath and I never, ever, EVER would have guessed it. :doh:

What if she's innocent?

Time for me to let go of some people (yes-plural) in my life I care about. I don't want to have to do it, but I know it's what's best for everybody. Gonna be tough.

If you're talking about your facebook feed/friends I'll just block you now... :ols:

Edited by IONTOP

What if she's innocent?

Unfortunately, she's not. I have no problem passing judgement on the evidence I've seen on the case: her DNA, her bloody fingerprints, her blood mixed with his blood, ballistics, photos she took DURING the murder with her camera, the fact that she's changed her official story 3 times...topped off with a mountain of additional evidence. The way she talks in her interview is extremely scary, holy crap.

Edited by Special K

If you're talking about your facebook feed/friends I'll just block you now... :ols:

:ols:

Actually, a few are on FB. Surprise, surprise right?