stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

And unfortunately... While accounts that add to the quantity of posts around here are banned... I'm still here... Bringing quality down as much as possible...

Few are called, but many volunteer. :pfft:

For a minute there, I thought you were talking about the Tarheels..:movefast:

Hey that was a big win against UMD yesterday. Still don't know if they'll make the tourney, but wins over fellow ACC bubble team FSU and UMD surely doesn't hurt.

I don't think I've ever started to watch a TV show when the pilot aired, but I think I'll be doing that with "The Americans." I hope its good. FX has had some pretty decent shows in recent years.

I don't think I've ever started to watch a TV show when the pilot aired, but I think I'll be doing that with "The Americans." I hope its good. FX has had some pretty decent shows in recent years.

That show looks really good. Excited to see how it goes.

Unlike many DC citizens, I harbor no ill will towards Baltimore and see them as a little brother in our mid-Atlantic family. I throw my support behind little brother and wish them the best of luck.

Unlike many DC citizens, I harbor no ill will towards Baltimore and see them as a little brother in our mid-Atlantic family. I throw my support behind little brother and wish them the best of luck.

54f35755e98d8a7a11911350d579bd8ed033c6a.gif

the **** has already started on social media. The next 2 weeks will be awful in the office and if these ****es win, i wont stop hearing about for another year!

Just our ****ing luck that the year we get RGIII and actually beat the Ravens, they go to the Super Bowl. And yeah, if they win, every insecure Ravens fan that was forced to shut it up after we beat them with Kirk "Sunshine" Cousins, will come out of the woodwork.

I will be rooting my ass off for the Niners. Blood will be shed. I want them to lose in agonizing fashion. That way if they try to talk ****, I'll have that to drop on 'em at a moments notice.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

Give me one good reason to hate the city which brought us the best television show ever. McNulty and Bunk have my support.

The ravens have their superbowls because of us. They go to Dilfer after their first win. This time they cut bait on Cam Cameron lol

Give me one good reason to hate the city which brought us the best television show ever. McNulty and Bunk have my support.

That show should give you every reason in the world to hate that city.

Youre either trolling or not very bright. Or both.

I don't care for Baltimore one way or another. I'm not gonna actively root for them, nor will I root against them. They're just another AFC team to me.

This matchup really sucks though. It's gonna be one of those really boring dull Super Bowls.

Seriously, wtf is wrong with people? It's particularly frustrating that I qualify for this line of questioning often enough.

I don't care for Baltimore one way or another. I'm not gonna actively root for them, nor will I root against them. They're just another AFC team to me.

This matchup really sucks though. It's gonna be one of those really boring dull Super Bowls.

I agree with that last part. And if I remember correctly, the last time these two teams faced each other (last year, I think), it ended up something like 13-10.

Yeah, so my screen on my phone decided to go splatter last night after the thing fell out of my pocket. Gorilla glass my ass :mad:

I have no idea why any of you people care about Baltimore as much as you do.

This is going to be a very good Superbowl, which I'm happy about.