Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

So why are we so bitter towards the Giants again? Listen, I used to hate the Giants too, but that was mainly because of that anonymous fan who was such a homer that he claimed Tiki Barber was a hall-of-famer. I've never heard anything so ridiculous. But everyone is bitter towards the Giants and I don't see why.

Remember your priorities

Remember that the Cowboys are PUblic Enemy #1

So why are we so bitter towards the Giants again? Listen, I used to hate the Giants too, but that was mainly because of that anonymous fan who was such a homer that he claimed Tiki Barber was a hall-of-famer. I've never heard anything so ridiculous. But everyone is bitter towards the Giants and I don't see why.

Remember your priorities

Maybe because their douchebag owner was 99.9% responsbible for getting insane cap penalties placed on the Skins?

Edited by The Evil Genius
From IMDB.

---------- Post added August-27th-2012 at 02:01 PM ----------

The more you know!

---------- Post added August-27th-2012 at 02:02 PM ----------

From that same link,

How did Indy know not to look into the Ark when it was opened?

Oh man, thanks!

Remember your priorities

Don't you dare tell me who I should or shouldn't hate!

Remember your priorities

Because Wellington's Brat helped bring "penalties" upon us for a violation that doesn't exist and in the process hindering RG3's development by not allowing us to provide him with the necessary personnel.

Indiana Jones played such a huge part in my development..I must've worn the tapes out for Raiders and Temple of Doom...and of course Goonies, Terminator, and Swiss Family Robinson. :)

Speaking of tapes, my little nephew was complaining about why it is taking so long for The Avengers to come out on Blu-Ray. :ols: I was like, boy you got it good. Back in the days, it used to take like 2 years for a movie to come out on VHS. :ols: Spoilers were impossible to avoid during that time. If you didn't see it in the theaters, you were short.

Speaking of tapes, my little nephew was complaining about why it is taking so long for The Avengers to come out on Blu-Ray. :ols: I was like, boy you got it good. Back in the days, it used to take like 2 years for a movie to come out on VHS. :ols: Spoilers were impossible to avoid during that time. If you didn't see it in the theaters, you were short.

whole....time! :ols:

I remember going to Erols and they had a VHS section and a Beta section.

Yeah, it feels like just a few weeks nowadays... I barely even think about it, and then you have a bunch of sites where you can see it and stream it immediately, no more blurry ass bootlegs.

I remember back in the Space Jam mid 90's days, and it would be like a freaking spectacle when one of your faves would come out on VHS. 9 months to a year is normally what it would've been around that time. Now it's like 3-4 months at most.

Yeah, it feels like just a few weeks nowadays... I barely even think about it, and then you have a bunch of sites where you can see it and stream it immediately, no more blurry ass bootlegs.

I remember back in the Space Jam mid 90's days, and it would be like a freaking spectacle when one of your faves would come out on VHS. 9 months to a year is normally what it would've been around that time. Now it's like 3-4 months at most.

Yeah, and then when it finally came out, your crappy VCR would mangle the tape!!!! (RIP....D2 Mighty Ducks...)

Yeah, and then when it finally came out, your crappy VCR would mangle the tape!!!! (RIP....D2 Mighty Ducks...)

You're right!

That actually happened to my Muppets on Treasure Island tape, along with a few of those old bright orange Nickelodeon tapes. I think that was also somewhat due to having a jacked.out dated vcr. We got one of thoe 3-4 head vcr's, and it stopped. "3 Head VCR" sounded so cool back then. funny how it was pretty much useless once DVD players arrived a couple years later.

Had a spicy chicken sandwich from chikafila yesterday. It was ok.

you need to put a slice of cheese on that ***** and some chipotle mayo....< edited out rule 13 violation>

Edited by Chew
  • Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic