Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

I can't understand how some people don't grasp the fact that I'm choosing the ugliest cheerleaders...

Sometimes the prettier ones don't know how to do things better than the others, I have to take the 5th can't say :)

On flip side, Ugly cheerleaders need some love as well :)

Edited by amm0409
Dude, the videos Iv seen of Tobin are ridiculous. I actually was at Harvard in the VISU department and should have gone to Cal Arts in Valencia. The Visual light art show looks ridiculous, probably better than pretty lights. I like the pretty lights music better though. His show looks more like visual effects

I have not heard of Datsik, but his coming to Raleigh sept 12. Its The Firepower Tour featuring Datsik, Delta Heavy, bare Noise, and AFK.

Wo Wutang/ Dubstep say what?

Yeah, i've seen some of the Tobin videos on youtube, his light show is amazing. Like, holy **** amazing.

here's a little Datsik. He's a differnt kind of dubstep, some people call his music "thugstep." not all of his music, but a lot of it is just old classic hip hop lyrics over a bangin' ass dubstep track. his beats destroyyyyyyy the subs in my trunk!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGYeyeSZqtM

here's a little Datsik. He's a differnt kind of dubstep, some people call his music "thugstep." not all of his music, but a lot of it is just old classic hip hop lyrics over a bangin' ass dubstep track. his beats destroyyyyyyy the subs in my trunk!

Thanks for the youtube link, I was trying to look some of his stuff up I like this one though (I miss my subs man miss them). Had 3 12' W6's :( Have you been to his concerts?

Edited by amm0409
I have never seen him before, but i'm going to his show next Thursday. way stoked :)

K, well want to know what it was like for sure. Yeh man, Iv always had something in my car. had a custom car with all kinds of awesomeness stereo stuff, 2 12' T.V's, t.v's in visors etc.. now its becoming a race car :( I miss it bad, but when I get a new car Im def. adding some Subs for sure!!!

Is Hulu Plus worth it? Got my new Nexus 7 tablet and there is a Hulu app. Membership is like 6 or 7 bucks a month. Not too bad but I don't want to pay even that if it's bull****. I'm already paying for Netflix's crap.

Don't even use Hulu, I actually have an iPad 2 jailbroken. Theres an app in Cydia called Movie Box, has all kinds of Movies and TV Shows. You can either download them or stream for free. Been using it for awhile now, plus there are other apps in cydia as well. Its totally free and you can download the movies in different settings :) Plus the app gets updates to new movies and tv shows etc...

If your set on Hulu wait and see what others say, Im sure there are other things you can get that you can watch what you want for free. That Movie Box app has more awesome stuff than Iv seen on Hulu

Im sure there is a community that shows you how to Remove the limitations imposed and expand the features on that device. If so then Im sure there are other apps out there you could get to do what you want, I just don't know about that device "Nexus 7." Im always telling people considering a tablet or phone, there is an endless amount you can do on a jailbroken device, you can basically make it a computer.

Edited by amm0409

I'll have to look into movie box. Thanks for the heads up on that

Amazon Prime, I've had an Amazon Prime account for like 10 years now. Through my .edu email address like you said. I literally just found out you can stream, ,movies through it last week. Had no idea.

The problem there though is that I can't seem to find an Android app that runs Amazon Prime on the tablet. I don't know whether there isn't one for Android, if there isn't one for tablets or if there isn't one for my specific tablet (since it's the only thing running Jelly Bean, as of now). Or maybe there is one and I'm an idiot. Anyone know?

I'll have to look into movie box. Thanks for the heads up on that

The problem there though is that I can't seem to find an Android app that runs Amazon Prime on the tablet. I don't know whether there isn't one for Android, if there isn't one for tablets or if there isn't one for my specific tablet (since it's the only thing running Jelly Bean, as of now). Or maybe there is one and I'm an idiot. Anyone know?

I don't know if there is a Movie Box made for that device.

There has to be a separate community outside for that device like Cydia is for the iPhone, iPad devices if that makes sense (jailbreaking has been around since the first iPhone 07)? I wish I could help you out more.

Edited by amm0409

Amazon Prime, I've had an Amazon Prime account for like 10 years now. Through my .edu email address like you said. I literally just found out you can stream, ,movies through it last week. Had no idea.

I don't know, I've never tried to stream a movie on my android, and trying it right now, it won't let me. My mom has a Kindle Fire and can do it, but obviously that is made by Amazon. Try the Amazon app and see if you can do it through there, it might let you since it's a tablet and not mobile.

I love Amazon Prime because I can stream it through PS3 and our other blu-ray player, so it's a great substitution for Netflix for me, and much cheaper.

Apple Wins $1 Billion as Jury Finds Samsung Violated Patents

Apple scored a sweeping legal victory over Samsung Electronics on Friday as a U.S. jury found the Korean company had copied critical features of the hugely popular iPhone and iPad and awarded the U.S. company $1.05 billion in damages.

As for the countersuit, the jury found Apple did not violate any of Samsung's wireless standards or feature patents.

read full article here

http://www.cnbc.com/id/48783982

I deliberately just drove through a DUI checkpoint because I was cold sober. I've driven though a couple before after a couple drinks and passed luckily. Was scared as hell. This time I was Cool Jim. I'm all, "hey what's up man. Nah haven't had a drop to drink tonight. Thanks copper." I'm a G.

I know I never woulda been up at 8 for any reason when I was 24, lol! happy b-day, RR88, to you and your dad.

Husband is having to DVR the game for me tonight 'cuz I gotta work, and we don't get NFL network at the restaurant. So I won't be able to see it till long after it's over, and if I see a score first, I might freak out on the spot.

I just hope we don't suffer anymore injuries. For the most part, I'm expecting the secondary to get carved up, considering that we'll have some guys out/banged up. Just get everybody healthy and ready for week 1, and don't get Griffin killed.

Also, maybe it's just me, but I can't recall this much attention/analysis being put forth in the preseason, ever, and it's a little annoying. Professional football may be starting down the path of being too popular for it's own good.

It's my b day and my dad's b day :)

I got him Redskins tickets to the opener for his birthday since we had to cancel our Nats game plans. He's gonna go crazy when he hears I got opener tickets for us to cover that missed game lol

Now why the hell am I up on my b day at 8am?

Well then a Happy Birthday is in order.

Well I just downloaded Hulu and started my week free trial. I'll let you all know how it is, how it compares to Netflix.

Well Hulu has commercials in their streams so that's lame. But they definitely have different choices than Netflix. And the TV shows are more up to date. Netflix is always a season behind with what's available. Still not sure whether to sign up though ($7 a month) when my week trial is up.

• Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic