Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

That alcoholic chick is hot.

from the looks of her current mindset, she's probably easy too. :)

though her facial expression looks like she could be an "emo drunk." :(

Edited by Chew
This day one year ago an earthquake hit the D.C. area.

That was one of the weirdest things I've ever felt. It was like I was literally like the floor had a mind of it's own. I freaking had to hold on to the door beside me or I would've fallen flat on my ass. Funny thing is I could hear it coming (sounding like an incoming stampede) so in my mind I was already like "Wtf!", and like 2-3 seconds later, wham. Then after it stopped, I could hear the rumble going the other direction.

This day one year ago an earthquake hit the D.C. area.

Wow, didn't remember that one. I was here in Raleigh NC, at a friends house. We felt some shakes, I looked up at the fan and shook my head a little bit. Is that an earthquake? Then neighbors came over, "did you feel that?" Aftershock.. Cant believe what it was like in DC wowsers. Actually had another friend at a NUKE plant, said the sirens went off and had to go to a special room, Crazy

Edited by amm0409
Are the Kings really moving to Virginia Beach??

I got no idea, but Im going to be way stoked if so. Heck, I was thinking about moving back to my home town. I miss the beach and the boardwalk.

Edited by amm0409
I have a structered settlement and I need cash noooow, *Call JG Wentworth, 877-CASH NOOOOOW*

That tune has been in my head all damn day and I can't ****ing stand it.

That is worst than the stupid song that has been stuck in my head...

I love you red solo cup, I lift you up Proceed to party, proceed to party

I only heard it once or twice. :doh:

That is worst than the stupid song that has been stuck in my head...

I love you red solo cup, I lift you up Proceed to party, proceed to party

I only heard it once or twice. :doh:

I swear, I hear/see that damn commercial everywhere I go, even when I sleep. I here it on the way to work this morning, and it's been permanently stuck in my head ever since.. I despise advertising, unless it's for something that I need/want, and even then, I don't need some goofy ass song telling me what I need to do, where I need to go, etc. Leave me alone, and stop trying to freaking manipulate my brainwaves. :doh:

Edited by Mr. Sinister
Bored out of my mind

Just sitting here at work listening to Kenny G Christmas music. Merry Christmas, y'all

:ols: come on man :) kenny G ?

These eyes are checking you out

glasses2.jpg

and I don't know what this is, i guess some art project?

MoebiusGearB.JPG

Edited by amm0409
Bored out of my mind

Just sitting here at work listening to Kenny G Christmas music. Merry Christmas, y'all

:ols: come on man :) kenny G ?

I can't hate on Kenny G too much, though I do tend to feel soft while listening to most of his stuff.

I've always been more of a Boney James guy myself. His stuff is just a lot smoother/soulful, and has more of a contemporary feel to it. When I think of Boney James, I think of cruising through the city at night, hitting up a jazz club with you rlady, and just chilling, having a good time. When I think of Kenny G, I think of wedding songs, anniversaries, renewing vows, "Lovemaking," etc. Way too sentimental. You need to be in the right mood/setting to play Kenny G music. Not that I'm singling you out or anything, ix. I guess it's not much of a surprise considering that you like to blast a little Whitney Houston from time to time. :ols:

Edited by Mr. Sinister
I can't hate on Kenny G too much, though I do tend to feel soft while listening to most of his stuff. I

If his playing in the background and the girl is around then ok :) But hopefully theres some others in the mix as well

Been loving life these last few weeks. My taste in music has been completely flipped upside down. This past Saturday I saw Pretty Lights @ Red Rocks. Next Thursday I'm seeing Datsik, and that following Saturday I'm going to see Phish.

I'm a gogo, rap, r&b, classic rock, and alternative fan. But my friend out here has been introducing me to music genres that i never knew existed. Dubstep, "dark house" (trance), electronica. I went to my first rave out here, and I've been to a bunch of electronica shows with lights and lasers. I've been having so much fun lately, the whole summer has been cloud 9. The parking lots are full of old volkswagen campers and all the hippie dudes, referred to as "wookies," have dreads down to their asses.

I love the atmosphere amongst these types of crowds. Everybody is open-minded, everybody is friendly, nobody judges anybody else, and there's no violence. A 180 from what it was like going to gogos back in DC.

I'm 30 years old, and this summer I've been having more fun than i EVER had in my 20s. You ever meet somebody that changes your life? My man out here has done just that...

A little clip from Red Rocks this past Saturday with Pretty Lights. It was like nothing I've ever seen/experienced before. :)

Edited by Chew
Been loving life these last few weeks.

I love the atmosphere amongst these types of crowds.]

That looked like an Awesome show, very jealous. A lot of those people love rollin at those shows, touchy feely :) Im thinking about going to Amon Tobin either at Clemson or ATL hopefully!!!

Edited by amm0409
That looked like an Awesome show, very jealous. A lot of those people love rollin at those shows, touchy feely :) Im thinking about going to Amon Tobin either at Clemson or ATL hopefully!!!

it was crazy bro! yeah, a lot of pepole were tripping off the hard stuff. some chick was lying down flat on the ground and people were rubbing her face and arms lol. i chose to stay sober so I could take it all in and remember the experience.

I remember you told me about that amon tobin dude, he's actually gonna be here in Denver in 2 weeks. I think i'm gonna go :)

Have you ever heard of Datsik? I'm just getting into some of his stuff, he's awesome. He takes a lot of old school hip hop (mostly wu tang) and blends it with dubstep. :)

it was crazy bro! yeah, a lot of pepole were tripping off the hard stuff. some chick was lying down flat on the ground and people were rubbing her face and arms lol. i chose to stay sober so I could take it all in and remember the experience.

I remember you told me about that amon tobin dude, he's actually gonna be here in Denver in 2 weeks. I think i'm gonna go :)

Have you ever heard of Datsik? I'm just getting into some of his stuff, he's awesome. He takes a lot of old school hip hop (mostly wu tang) and blends it with dubstep. :)

Last time I saw Pretty lights was two years ago here in Raleigh, I did the same thing just had some beers, but people were messed up for sure :)

Dude, the videos Iv seen of Tobin are ridiculous. I actually was at Harvard in the VISU department and should have gone to Cal Arts in Valencia. The Visual light art show looks ridiculous, probably better than pretty lights. I like the pretty lights music better though. His show looks more like visual effects

I have not heard of Datsik, but his coming to Raleigh sept 12. Its The Firepower Tour featuring Datsik, Delta Heavy, bare Noise, and AFK.

Wo Wutang/ Dubstep say what?

Edited by amm0409
  • Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic