Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

SOAD were good, but a little too ADD for my liking.

Lol, that's what I love about them. I'm guessing by the ADD remark that they must've played Cigaro, Forest, Chop Suey, or Sugar. Had to be at least one of those, since those are probably their craziest songs. I bet Daron was in prime form, eyes popping out and everything :ols:

I can't believe I missed them.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/xbox-marathon-boy-collapse-150928818.html

A 15-year-old Ohio boy collapsed after a four-day Xbox marathon, his parents say.

The boy was holed up in his bedroom for the majority of the weekend playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, a "first-person shooter" game.

According to NBC's Columbus affiliate, the boy collapsed several times on Tuesday, hours after emerging from his room. He was hospitalized and treated for severe dehydration.

Jessie Rawlins, the boy's mother, told WCMH-TV that he turned very pale and his lips "became a disturbing blue color."

"I was very scared," Rawlins said. "I thought he was going to die. He just fell over three times."

The boy is expected to recover, but won't be playing video games anytime soon. "The Xbox is gone," Rawlins said.

Time Warner owns Sports Illustrated...Why do they not have their own cable network ?

Time to mix it up a bit, I stopped watching ESPN (besides events) years ago.

Give ESPN some real competition with credible backing.

The league networks are fluff and hype. I need the grit and back stories that shows like HBOs Real Sports offers.

Overdrafted IMO though I love Rodgers, but you gotta go RB early.

There are only a handful of running backs this year who are worthy of a top 5 selection. Arian Foster was already gone. Don't think LeSean McCoy or Ray Rice are more valuable than Rodgers.

Rodgers is guaranteed to kick ass every week.

Time Warner owns Sports Illustrated...Why do they not have their own cable network ?

The league networks are fluff and hype. I need the grit and back stories that shows like HBOs Real Sports offers.

Seconded, ESPN needs to get back to sports. You turn on Sportscenter and all they care about is what athlete tweeted what, or what athlete is wearing which pair of cool new sunglasses, or Tebow. They need to focus on sports. If there was some competition maybe they would get their act back together.

NBC Sports Network seems to be getting things going now. They have a new morning highlights show that's supposed to start next week as well as some shows that focus on football and baseball.

Wow y'all drafting already

Don't draft until late august.

yea, our draft is this Saturday. it's kinda blowing me, way too early.

I got 2nd pick...I'm thinking Arian Foster or Ray Rice. This is my first time ever playing fantasy football and i don't really know what the hell i'm doing..

Edited by Chew
  • Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic