Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

Couldn't find it on their website, and I didn't feel like calling and talking to someone in India, but does anyone know if it counts against the text balance if you text Verizon to Verizon? I wanna lower my bill and I'm never anywhere close to my limit. I currently have unlimited but it seems unnecessary.

do online and do their online support. Comcast and verizon online support are awesome and quick

To anyone who has never tried it, I highly recommend Montreal Steak/chicken seasoning. Just got done beasting on the grill (steaks/chicken/beef kebabs) so there could be some non processed food for a change since no one else cooks, and everything really came out nice.

Made some cornbread/greens/rice too.

To anyone who has never tried it, I highly recommend Montreal Steak/chicken seasoning.

I second this. Love slapping it on some uncooked steak. Then of course grilling it.

A co-worker of mine internships with the NFL and the United Way and goes to Auburn. She apparently got paired up with Cam Newton to write up what he does for the United Way (I think she said it's written from Cam's perspective, didn't know it was done that way). Anywho, I recently saw pictures of her and Cam together on facebook after she came back from a conference, so today I asked her what Cam was like...

She basically said Cam was really douchey, completely full of himself, and would wear shades throughout all the meetings and what not. She said she couldn't stand him. When asked if there was anything she enjoyed about meeting him, she said "no." On the other side of the spectrum she said Nnamdi Asomugha and some guy from the Texans named "Quinn" were really cool and down to earth.

That is a pretty brutal assessment of somebody, and I guess her response was only surprising in that she wasn't absolutely gushing over him because he is a famous celebrity that is attractive (she's that type of girl). Confirmed to me what always seemed like was there.

I'm glad RG3 is the way he is.

Edited by FSUSkins24
Ryan Reynolds has been cast as the new Connor MacLeod in the Highlander reboot.

Boo.

If I could drum out out a top 10 list of the things I hate, reboots would be there. It is only a matter of time before someone tries to reboot Back II The Future.

If I could drum out out a top 10 list of the things I hate, reboots would be there. It is only a matter of time before someone tries to reboot Back II The Future.

Now that you mention it, I'm stunned there hasn't been a BTTF re-make yet. Guarantee it happens within the next 10 years, and probably within 5.

I bet The Neverending Story will also be re-made, with grotesque amounts of CGI.

Now that you mention it, I'm stunned there hasn't been a BTTF re-make yet. Guarantee it happens within the next 10 years, and probably within 5.

I bet The Neverending Story will also be re-made, with grotesque amounts of CGI.

Hammer, meet nail...

That is exactly what will happen. That is what would keep me from enjoying some remakes. I actually thought it would've been done about 10 years ago, with Shia Lebouf. In the non-original story/script department, I'm more of a fan of book-movie adaptations. There is a book about The Beast (Kings Island) that would've made an awesome kids movie back in the day. It had something to do with riding at it (in the back) near closing time, and how it would magically take the rider(s) back in time to the earliest days of the park, before it burned down and was rebuilt.

• Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic