Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

When you wake up one morning, and realistically have to make a business decision on whether or not to wear draws, you know it's hot out

KB, I hate you :(

Are you talking about today? It's not even that hot out, and it's breezy.

Are you talking about today? It's not even that hot out, and it's breezy.

Nah, yesterday and the day before. I just realized how weird that looked. Should've put that in my post.

Wednesday sucked

---------- Post added June-22nd-2012 at 01:17 PM ----------

Well here in DC we pretty much get everything. I swear this winter we went from like 32 degrees with snow flurries to 60 degrees and sunny, back to 32 degrees in less than two weeks. :doh:

Late February/April damn near killed me with all the wacky weather/pollen

From Philly to the Virgin Islands; must be one heck of a story. lol

Always wanted to try island life and so far, although it's mostly been very hard, it's working out great. Summer's going to be tough, but I'll manage.

According to the Governor,400 fires in the state so far this fire season,380 of them man made. :doh: The biggest and most current as caused the evacuation of 8,000 people. Target shooting near the dump in the area is the reported cause.

I have TV right now and won't soon. The only movie channel I have is Starz. I watch Burlesque a lot just because it's got hot women late at night. That's sad.

In the town I lived in before here, I was king. Any girl I wanted and there was a ton. Now, there isn't a lot on the island at all and I want to stay away from them, so I can meet one girl worth it.

This is hard. Very hard.

Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 is one of the better Wii games I've played. The graphics are outstanding, considering the Wii's limitations, and there's nothing you can't control as far as cards, rosters, fueds, etc.

The controls are a little funky to get used to, but all in all, first impression = great game.

Yeaah thta's actually one of the best wrestling games I've played. Being able to use the music for any character of any era, and download it to the PS3, using the awesome CAWS from the game database. I almost disregard every single wrestler on the live roster.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
This is completely random/awkward, but I've always wondered what this site looks like on a mods account. Personally, I've always thought it looked something like this:

More like this.

rubberRoom.jpg

:silly:

Yeaah thta's actually one of the best wrestling games I've played. Being able to use the music for any character of any era, and download it to the PS3, using the awesome CAWS from the game database. I almost disregard every single wrestler on the live roster.

Definitely. I have a few CAWs that I've used on a ton of different wrestling games. They definitely look better on this one than any other I've played. Creating entrances and move-sets was pretty wild. The options are just insane. The one I made last night probably took me an hour and a half. But man, when I was done, I had exactly what I wanted.

I want to build out some of my favorite guys from over the years (JYD, Big John Studd, Goldberg, The Road Warriors, Jake The Snake, and a few others) but I'm going to have to take a week's vacation to do it. :ols:

Had to get a tire put on this morning for a friends car. I just had to pick him and the tire up and drive to the two places and back and did it in just over two hours. Not bad.

This island is 82 square miles and it takes that long for everything. :ols:

Well 2 possible renters scheduled to check the place out this past week. Neither party showed or even called to cancel. Back to the drawing board. Fiance',needless to say,is not happy.

• Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic