Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23090

Poor Browns fans... Me, Hitman (aka Kerrigan91), NLC, and a few others attempt to have a rational football discussion, and it doesn't go over too well. I guess such is to be expected from a war torn sports town.

The Cleveland Indians World Series collapse, Craig Ehlo, John Elway, Ernest Byner, The Browns leave, then return, and are complete and utter ****, then they are Witnesses to their Chosen One pulling the plug on them like Cypher in The Matrix.

I've been away from the board for a good minute, yet when I come back, this thread is still going strong with a case of teh stupids.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

This probably goes against everything a Redskins fan should believe, but I hope Dallas DESTROYS the VaGiants in the season opener. **** John Mara, **** that lucky ******* Eli, and **** the whole team.

Why would you root for the Cowboys? You never root for them ever

The only exception is when a Cowboys win helps the Redskins sneak into the playoffs, otherwise they can **** off. Just a Hollywood team, all flash, no substance.

Edited by ixcuincle

Yeah I don't think I've ever rooted for the Cowboys against the Giants. I root for them to lose against every other NFC East opponent.

Before the season started last year, I said that I hated the Giants more, because I was tired of them routinely beating our heads into the turf. Since we swept that ass, the venom has subsided just enough for me to want the Cowboys to eat **** and die more than the other two.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
Why would you root for the Cowboys? You never root for them ever

The only exception is when a Cowboys win helps the Redskins sneak into the playoffs, otherwise they can **** off. Just a Hollywood team, all flash, no substance.

A Plowboys loss is ALWAYS a plus. Hail!

No NFL season is complete without the Cowboys finding away to futz away a game to the Giants (at least once) in dramatic fashion, or even better, getting absolutely dismantled. For shame, ACW.
Capgate anyone? The Giants are now at the top of my ****list.

Man I am really behind the 8-ball on the movie/videogame front. I just finished the second of the two Dead Space anime flicks. Not bad...not bad at all. I wish they would make a Doom one.

I have said it time and again, but I think that most videogame movie adaptations should go the route of anime/cgi. It would make life so much easier for the actors/producers. That way you can still use the character models, and use their powers/voice actors, etc without ****ing stuff up. Resident Evil Degeneration was about 5x better than any of the live action flicks. Same with the beast Tekken anime movie and that godawful walking abomination that was released a couple years ago that was a hideous cross between Mad Max, Robo-Cop, and a cheesy version of Bloodsport.

Yeah, but Annihalation sucked ass. It's almost like they were just hell bent on just including almost every damn character in MK3. There were literally eleventy billion cameos (Baraka, Nightwolf, Noob Saibot, Smoke, Scorpion, Rain, Cyrax, Sub-Zero ll, etc) and not enough compelling storyline.

And seriously, they picked the worst actor in the world to play Shao Kahn. I'm pretty certain that the only reason he was given the role was because he had a really good evil laugh...that was it. Then they freaking killed off Johnny Cage in the beginning of the damn movie, and they also swapped out Christopher Lambert (Raiden) and the chick that played Sonya for people that I never heard of before, and sucked at their roles.

MK1 had that classic 90's martial arts flick feel to it, with just enough catchphrases, mannerisms, moves/magic to stay true to the games (which is what needs to happen for a live action movie) without getting too ridiculous, plus all of the actors really got into their roles. Shang Tsung made you believe he was Shang Tsung, Kano made you believe he was Kano, Raiden made you believe he was Raiden, Johnny Cage made you believe he was Johnny Cage, so on and so on. Great fight scenes, great music, great settings.

Annihalation was nothing more than a costume party, with (what seemed like) ****tier special effects, even though the movie came out like three years after the first, and ****tier music. It also got stupid with the "Animality" fight towards the end. And they failed miserably with the fight scenes. Plus, they made Jade asian in the movie when she was clearly african-american in the videogame. And they made Ermac fight like a *****.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

Fair enough.

BTW, while I'd love for the Cowboys to pulverize the Giants, I'd love even more to win the Super Bowl on their field :point2sky

• Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic