Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

Duuuuuude!!!!

My buddy at work just told me that Method Man and Redman are here in Denver on Saturday! My boy is in a rave band that plays the venue frequently, he's VIP there. Gets in for free, drinks for free, etc. He's good friends with the owner. He might be able to get us backstage! Possibly hit a bowl with Meth and Red!!!! STOKED! Take it back to '97 baby!!!

Yeah, there are some sites that can convert YT videos to a short GIF. That's how many people make those funny gifs for forums. Can't really think of any off the top of my head right now but will report back if I remember

Does it make me a bad person if I was happy after I found the girl who f'd with my head and heart for years had her bf who is almost twice her age cheat on her with a stripper?

Nope, I would say you are just human.... And we all now the saying, what goes around......

Yesterday. Outside,jogging,walking,whatever kind of a day. Little breezy,but warm. This morning. Major white out. That chance of snow showers is a chancing a blizzard right now. By Sunday,back up to near 60 or so. Springtime in the Rockies. Get tired of the weather wait 15 minutes.

Yesterday. Outside,jogging,walking,whatever kind of a day. Little breezy,but warm. This morning. Major white out. That chance of snow showers is a chancing a blizzard right now. By Sunday,back up to near 60 or so. Springtime in the Rockies. Get tired of the weather wait 15 minutes.

I hear ya on that.

This past Sunday it was 85 degrees. Broke the record high for Denver. 36 hours later on Tuesday we got 4 inches of snow :ols:

I don't think that Hot Dog stuffed pizza is available in America :(

Someone tweeted it with the " 'Merica " comment, but I have yet to find anyone selling that in America when I googled it. Now Asia, on the other hand...damn

• Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic