Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Oh **** really?

Yeah you can go to keepmynets.com for more info. Somewhat biased probably because it's put up by fox though. Luckily I won't be losing my local fox but some people are even losing that. I hope DirecTV realizes what not having all these fox channels will do to it's subscriber base.

Cable world is just filled with either high prices that are tough to afford in these economic times, or ridiculous wrangling between the providers and the networks which lead to the common man getting drawn in.

And, I'm no electrical engineer, but it's funny how one provider has this set of networks, then another has a similar set, BUT DOESN'T CARRY CERTAIN NETWORKS IN HD. In this day and age, how do you not carry HD. "FiOS carries Comedy Central HD but XFinity Doesn't", it makes no sense.

And Rick Bayless is better than his brother Skip Bayless.

Facebook trips me out sometimes. In the "people you may know" section some dude whom I only met at the Redskins bar pops up. Never talked to him outside of there, never sent him an email, only exchanged numbers because he wanted to buy my Jeremiah Trotter jersey. How is this possible?!?! How does facebook have any clue that I know that dude? So weird.

serious. Facebook must know who i talk to because there is no connection on Facebook but it says i know them

Facebook trips me out sometimes. In the "people you may know" section some dude whom I only met at the Redskins bar pops up. Never talked to him outside of there, never sent him an email, only exchanged numbers because he wanted to buy my Jeremiah Trotter jersey. How is this possible?!?! How does facebook have any clue that I know that dude? So weird.

If you have your phone connected to your facebook, it can read your phonebook; if the person has their phone number listed to their facebook, that's why it comes up under the people you may know

so....I'm at my sister's friend's wedding and im dancing....and the worst possible thing happens:

I notice the dancefloor starting to clear around me....and then all of a sudden - I'm all alone in the middle of the dancefloor with everyone gathered around. And then it hit me - I can do either one of two things: 1) be a ***** and walk away. 2) dance like ive never danced before.

I chose option 2 which led to a major danceoff.

so....I'm at my sister's friend's wedding and im dancing....and the worst possible thing happens:

I notice the dancefloor starting to clear around me....and then all of a sudden - I'm all alone in the middle of the dancefloor with everyone gathered around. And then it hit me - I can do either one of two things: 1) be a ***** and walk away. 2) dance like ive never danced before.

like-a-boss.png

BLTO tearing **** up yo.

090518-wtf-are-you-doing.jpg

Archived