Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

For the first time in my life, I plan on doing absolutely jack **** on my birthday. I'm just too damn tired, and honestly, after 21, it just doesn't matter anymore. I just can't wait until 25 so my expensive car insurance can go down. I'll probably just catch a couple of movies and dust off the PS3 and play MK, which I pretty much haven't touched since I bought it, either that or go over to my friends house and play pool.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

Got free MLB TV for my vote in the last spots in the ASG

Gonna enjoy this

Got the Brewers game on, will act like a big Braves fan and put on Peachtree one of these days :ols:

Also, the news today had those 2 guys who just sit in front of a TV all day and watch baseball. And they get paid for this. I wish I had signed up. I mean, I'm not a SABERMETRIC GEEK but I'm a big baseball guy, and I pretty much do the same thing right now without the whole payment thing. Lol

Edited by ixcuincle
macbook pro or Ipad 2 now? or macbook pro now and ipad 3 later? or ipad 2 now and macbook pro later?

i have last years macbook pro and the iPad 1. they are both great machines for what they do. they just refreshed the macbook pro's in Feb this year, and in April in 2010, so you're pretty safe against buying a computer only to see it refreshed right after the return policy.

there are strong rumors of an iPad 2 HD for Sept. if that interests you at all, I say go with macbook pro now, and iPad 2 later (or iPad 3). btw, imo the iPad 2 wasn't a giant upgrade over 1, but i have to assume 3 will be.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Macintosh_models

Edited by Drew_Fl

As a professional broadcaster, it irks me when people claim Joe Beninati is "too biased"

Guess what network he works for

He's not broadcasting for non-Capitals fans. He is on CSN Washington, that means he does Caps games for Caps fans. And then you want to criticize him because he gets a lot more excited when the Caps score than when the other team scores? That's his job.

Too many broadcasters are being criticized for their style of broadcasting now. It's ridiculous. The same thing with media personalities

---------- Post added July-10th-2011 at 11:22 AM ----------

Let's go Americans

Beat Brazil

As a professional broadcaster, it irks me when people claim Joe Beninati is "too biased"

Guess what network he works for

He's not broadcasting for non-Capitals fans. He is on CSN Washington, that means he does Caps games for Caps fans. And then you want to criticize him because he gets a lot more excited when the Caps score than when the other team scores? That's his job.

Too many broadcasters are being criticized for their style of broadcasting now. It's ridiculous. The same thing with media personalities

---------- Post added July-10th-2011 at 11:22 AM ----------

Let's go Americans

Beat Brazil

I think it's cool when fans have a biased network to listen to games. It's fun. The thing is, in my experience, most of them aren't biased when it comes to penalties, calls or the like. They mostly just get more excited when their team scores. Every team has their biased commentary team, so what's the big deal?

I'm not gonna lie that 1999 women's soccer team video clip done by Sportscenter gave me chills. I remember that game and how much the US cared about that game. All eyes were on that game just like they said.

Yeah Mia Hamm back then was easily top 5 most popular athletes in America.

Looks like Brazil is just toying with us sometimes.

Marta is so damn good.

---------- Post added July-10th-2011 at 01:37 PM ----------

:wtf:

I'm so tired of hearing about her. Did you know she is the 5-time FIFA player of the year???? Did you know she scored a magnificent goal against Norway? Forget about the fact that she decked a Norwegian defender on her way to the goal and didn't get called for anything.

• Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic