Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

Apple is trying to block imports on Samsung products in their ongoing legal battle, although unlikely to happen, if the Galaxy S 2 doesn't come to the US, there will be hell to pay!

But seriously, I'm already dead set on that phone when it comes out, and my previous two phones were iPhones. (I'm no fanboy though)

I'm definitely going to take a look at the iPhone 5 when it comes out, but I'm 90% sure I end up getting a Galaxy SII. The more I read about it the more excited I get. I WANT THAT ****ING PHONE NOW!!!!

I'm definitely going to take a look at the iPhone 5 when it comes out, but I'm 90% sure I end up getting a Galaxy SII. The more I read about it the more excited I get. I WANT THAT ****ING PHONE NOW!!!!

I'll also take a look at the iPhone 5 if the latest round of rumors are true (dual core processor, 8 MP camera, 1080p recording etc) but if the Galaxy s2 comes out first I'll probably jump on that immediately if I have an upgrade available. Also from the videos I have seen, I think I'd rather use Android and Touchwiz instead of iOS5.

I realize in the other post I said I'm dead set on the Galaxy, and in the above post I said I'll take a look at the iPhone 5. I am 99% sure I'm gonna get the Galaxy. haha.

Edited by Cheers, Beers and Mountaineers
I'll also take a look at the iPhone 5 if the latest round of rumors are true (dual core processor, 8 MP camera, 1080p recording etc) but if the Galaxy s2 comes out first I'll probably jump on that immediately if I have an upgrade available. Also from the videos I have seen, I think I'd rather use Android and Touchwiz instead of iOS5.

I realize in the other post I said I'm dead set on the Galaxy, and in the above post I said I'll take a look at the iPhone 5. I am 99% sure I'm gonna get the Galaxy. haha.

Android FTW!

10.png

I love my iPhone. I hate that people are so wrapped up in smart phones. I really don't understand how you can get mad at someone for owning a piece of technology that's different than yours.

I own a bunch of Apple stuff, and I love it. According to some people I'm a fanboy. Don't really give a ****.

Edited by DarrellsMyHero28
People take internet and technology seriously now

It's serious business

I mean its fine but I don't like the Android operating system, and I like my iPhone a lot but I'll never get all upset at someone that doesn't like them.

Edited by DarrellsMyHero28

I love my iPhone. I hate that people are so wrapped up in smart phones. I really don't understand how you can get mad at someone for owning a piece of technology that's different than yours.

I own a bunch of Apple stuff, and I love it. According to some people I'm a fanboy. Don't really give a ****.

I simply don't understand fanboys, if someone has a preference for a particular brand that's fine with me, as long as they don't act like douches. I want the Galaxy not because I hate Apple all of a sudden, but because the Galaxy is a great phone.

Video game fanboys are just as worse too.

Edited by Cheers, Beers and Mountaineers
I simply don't understand fanboys, if someone has a preference for a particular brand that's fine with me, as long as they don't act like douches. I want the Galaxy not because I hate Apple all of a sudden, but because the Galaxy is a great phone.

Video game fanboys are just as worse too.

Yeah.

Its bad. People act like the invented the damn phone or something.

I've never really heard people telling other people to ditch an android and get an iphone. I have heard plenty of people telling other people to ditch an iphone and get an android.

Theory: The android isn't necessarily better (or worse) than the iphone. Android users want to feel like they are starting a trend. Kinda like that time you told your friends all about that awesome song before it became the #1 radio hit.

Every time I read the comment sections on engadget about smart phones, it's usually one big ***** fest about Apple and Android's "superiority" over each other which devolves into people accusing each other of being fanboys.

On a personal note, a friend of my mine tried to convince me to get a iPhone4 even though there are phones out there that are superior spec wise, he also said he isn't a fanboy.

Damn, I can't help but think that I've lost the opportunity to be in a relationship with someone I can truly be myself around without having to care about offending or upsetting them. I've probably only met about 10 girls ever that I could do that around... 2 I wasn't physically attracted to and 4 were in relationships... and the other 4 I had somewhat of a relationship with... Got back here less than a month ago and went out with one of my good friends and I'm not really sure what happened, but "us" has been shelved. We still have talked in some way or another every day since "the talk" and still FB stalk each other... I'm hoping that what she said about not being over her ex is a sign that she wants this to work, but I know that's not a common scenario... Basically all I want is to be her next date... I'd probably be heartbroken if I saw her with someone other than her ex or me... Because I could deal with both of those situations...

Edit: Or if she was with another chick, that'd be cool too...

It's one of those things where if you fight for it, you run a bigger risk of losing it rather than following it...

Edited by IONTOP

These people know NOTHING about the Redskins organization

They think Dan Snyder still has influence over the team

Do you think Shanahan and Allen would want Favre on the team? What does he bring? Why would the Redskins even be mentioned?

Seriously these outsiders don't know ****.

These people know NOTHING about the Redskins organization

They think Dan Snyder still has influence over the team

Do you think Shanahan and Allen would want Favre on the team? What does he bring? Why would the Redskins even be mentioned?

Seriously these outsiders don't know ****.

Hmm.. Have we ever made the same mistake twice? Seriously trying to think about this... Lloyd, Arch, Deion, McNabb, Hanyesworth, Trotter, TJ Duckett (As much as I like the guy, autograph after the '06 rams game)... I'm thinking that the only overlapping FA Signings would be Wilkerson/Stubblefield/Haynesworth... Have we ever made a horrible (and yes I mean HORRIBLE, not bad) FA signing at the same position twice?

Edited by IONTOP
So for some unknown reason I never watched The Sopranos. Anyway, I forgot how I stumbled upon it but I watched the last 4 minutes of the series finale. Holy **** I am hooked and want to see more.

I watched the whole series while rehabbing from my knee injury last year, but of course, that was before tvshack was seized by the feds. Not sure where you can see the whole series for free now. Up to that point I had only seen season 1. I'm not sure what she looks like now, but back then, even for an older woman, Edie Falco was smoking hot. I'll never forget the scene when she gets out of bed with AJ's teacher and slowly walks towards the bathroom. :cloud9:

I also did the same the same thing with Lost last summer. Prior to watching it, I always wondered ho wyou could make a series last as long as Lost, when the whole thing was centered around "people being stranded on an island." I was hooked after about the first 15 minutes.

• Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic