Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

I really, really connected with this chick today ( or yesterday, seeing as how it's now 2 AM ).

Met her at my 7 year old cousins bday party, and got her number, and just got off the phone with her, after 3 and a half hours. She is absolutely awesome. She is probably the first chick that I feel I could discuss absolutely anything with, and she is witty and sarcastic just like I am.

The only damn problem is that she is the same age that I am, with 2 kids, and is currently separated. I am going to need some serious guidance with this one. Damn, we both had to prye ourselves off the phone.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
I really, really connected with this chick today ( or yesterday, seeing as how it's now 2 AM ).

Met her at my 7 year old cousins bday party, and got her her number, and just got off the phone with her, after 3 and a half hours. She is absolutely awesome. She is probably the first chick that I feel I could discuss absolutely anything with, and she is witty and sarcastic just like I am.

The only damn problem is that she is the same age that I am, with 2 kids, and is currently separated. I am going to need some serious guidance with this one. Damn, we both had to prye ourselves off the phone.

Or is in the process of getting separated... :pfft:

Or is in the process of getting separated... :pfft:

Going by how I feel at the moment, if she was lying ( she's obviously not, but lets be hypothetical ) then I'd be willing to fight the dude and have her all to myself, officially inserting myself into the "Cuban Missilie Crisis" of baby mama drama situations. :ols:

And baby mama drama has always been a big no no with me

Edited by Mr. Sinister
Going by how I feel at the moment, if she was lying ( she's obviously not, but lets be hypothetical ) then I'd be willing to fight the dude and have her all to myself, officially inserting myself into the "Cuban Missilie Crisis" of baby mama drama situations. :ols:

And baby mama drama has always been a big no no with me

:ols: Well I have dated someone who had two kids before. And it was great. It lasted around a year or so, and turned out to be the 2nd best girl I've been with. I should give her a silver medal. :pfft:

^RP, dude, I don't think I can even sleep right now. Yeah, she is going to get a divorce, because the guy cheated on her a bunch of times, but for the last year or so, she's been on the rebound, in a big way.

She is like the Kevin Faulk of women, she can do it all. She can cook, she can sing/dance, she shares my passion for house music, she's stylish, she can handle a gun, and told me how she used to compete professionally with 4H, holds a few national records for her age group, and can even handle an AR15 ( Okay that part scares me a bit, but she doesn't have any guns anymore since she had her kids.

She hit me with the " I can take care if myself" line, and I joked with her that if a small army invaded her neighborhood, she could probably take care of them as well, and she laughed her ass off, and told me that I was one of the coolest guys that she's ever talked too.

I think I need to check myself.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
^RP, dude, I don't think I can even sleep right now. Yeah, she is going to get a divorce, because the guy cheated on her a bunch of times, but for the last year or so, she's been on the rebound, in a big way.

She is like the Kevin Faulk of women, she can do it all. She can cook, she can sing/dance, she shares my passion for house music, she's stylish, she can handle a gun, and told me how she used to compete professionally with 4H, holds a few national records for her age group, and can even handle an AR15 ( Okay that part scares me a bit, but she doesn't have any guns anymore since she had her kids.

She hit me with the " I can take care if myself" line, and I joked with her that if a small army invaded her neighborhood, she could probably take care of them as well, and she laughed her ass off, and told me that I was one of the coolest guys that she's ever talked too.

I think I need to check myself.

That's because she's never talked to me.

:pfft: Well I hope things go well with her! Update us on what base you get to and when. :D

Sweet... I changed my FB pic to the forever alone guy, and within 24 hours, I'm texting a girl about how we both like each other... Only bad things about her: She's an Eagles fan, and she smokes pot...

I'm trashing 5 years of DVDs that I've burned (perhaps even more).. been a long process. 2005-06-07-08-09 Redskins seasons plus tons of other sports (Kobe Bryant's 80 point game, 2006 and 2010 World Cup. just saw Game 6 of the first Heat-Mavs NBA Finals), Korean drama that's not available on DVD. Of course the problem is I have no time to watch the content and having all these DVDs is unmanageable. I realize there's a gray area in all this but it's not simply to follow the law... just to kind've clean up some of the random plaque that's in my life... I don't want to be a rat-packer. There go my dreams of starting my own "Classic Sports Network".

:wtf: Why is Bieber performing at the BET awards? The B stands for BLACK, not black-WANNABE. Hell, Bieber'snot even Justin Timberlake, much less, say, Jay-Z.
Sweet... I changed my FB pic to the forever alone guy, and within 24 hours, I'm texting a girl about how we both like each other... Only bad things about her: She's an Eagles fan, and she smokes pot...

Maybe she smokes pot because she's an Eagles fan. Convert her to as Skins fan and problem solved!

This dumb Chrome forgot who I was again. I'm setting this stuff to "Remember me". There is no reason Chrome should ask me to log in to forums every day.

Wonder if it's a cookie issue or something.

It is a cookies issue. Make sure it's not clearing them when you close the browser.

That's because she's never talked to me.

:pfft: Well I hope things go well with her! Update us on what base you get to and when. :D

Thanks man, will do.

This deserves to be taken slow though. We've already pretty much established the fact that we are attracted to each other in just about every way possible, so I'm not too concerned about all of that. I'll go at her pace.

Sigh. Take the camera in to Best Buy last Saturday after it was broken. Yesterday,I get an e-mail from the Geek Squad telling me my camera is being looked and not to worry. Date of the update. Last Saturday. :(

Don't you have a backup or alternate camera you can use to photograph

Yep. And I'm using it,but it's not nearly the camera that the one broken is. But it will do for a hopefully temporary stand in.

• Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic