Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

Oh MD how I've missed you so.

Welcome back

---------- Post added June-24th-2011 at 03:00 PM ----------

The hope for college basketball is that a minimum stay of two years in college comes out of a new NBA collective bargaining agreement. The current rule calls for players to be one year removed from high school. College coaches would love if it got bumped to two. If it did, the strength of the 2012 draft will still be strong with Barnes, Sullinger, Lamb, Zeller, Henson, P. Jones, T. Jones and Co., all likely in the draft. But the freshmen who could easily bolt, like Gilchrist, Davis, Teague, McAdoo and Kabongo, would have to return.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/blog/_/name/katz_andy/id/6700554/plenty-stars-returning-2012

They best extend it to two years

1 year is too short

So, I found out about an hour ago that I supposedly committed a felony in 2010.

The only time I've ever dealt with the police is when I got a speeding ticket back in January. But I can't get hired at the place I'm trying to get a job until I'm no longer deemed a felon.

No money has been mysteriously disappearing from my bank account. I don't really know what to think.

Did they tell you what county the charge came from? That is the first place to start. I mean if it is a felony they would have fingerprints and photographs. Maybe the social security number was put in the system wrong.

Just tried to bump the Cult of Colt thread to once again gloat about how he's in the UFL now...and then graciously say that I'll enjoy watching him play for my Hartford Colonials. Unfortunately, its locked :( Hilarious reading some of the **** in there, though.

Just tried to bump the Cult of Colt thread to once again gloat about how he's in the UFL now...and then graciously say that I'll enjoy watching him play for my Hartford Colonials. Unfortunately, its locked :( Hilarious reading some of the **** in there, though.

Ah, the memories of trolling that thread. Good times.

Ah, the memories of trolling that thread. Good times.

:ols: Yes sir. It got to the point where you couldn't even READ the damn thread without someone freaking out. And that's not even fun, too easy. So you'd have to slowly worm your way in, as if you'd had an epiphany about the guy and now had an open mind, to carefully draw them out....until it was time slap them back to reality. I wonder, sometimes. You think those peeps are polluting some UFL board somewhere now?? hahaha. Kinda sad, actually. How so many egos seemed so attached to one man's career.

:ols: Yes sir. It got to the point where you couldn't even READ the damn thread without someone freaking out. And that's not even fun, too easy. So you'd have to slowly worm your way in, as if you'd had an epiphany about the guy and now had an open mind, to carefully draw them out....until it was time slap them back to reality. I wonder, sometimes. You think those peeps are polluting some UFL board somewhere now?? hahaha. Kinda sad, actually. How so many egos seemed so attached to one man's career.

I remember always calling Colt a Snyder Marketing Scheme. They hated that one with a passion. But it made perfect sense, what other team gets jersey sales from a 3rd string QB who has never been in a reg season game? Snyder's a ****ing genius for making that pick.

because we didn't invent those sports lol

Pretty much. Despite the fact that I'm upset we lost the game, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it like I would over a Redskins regular season loss.

I really don't think soccer will ever catch on in America because, in a way, it completely defies what we're all about: doing things our own way and telling everyone else to kiss off. We have our own sports and we like them just fine.

• Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic