Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

Love the song Leveler; brutaaaaal. I'm going to catch em' at Warped Tour along with Dance Gavin Dance, D.R.U.G.S and We Came As Romans. The Devil Wears Prada always puts on a good set, so them too unless they are playing the sametime as one of the others. I've seen them enough.

Leveler, Pangea and Empire are definitely my favorite songs so far.

The new Black Dahlia Murder album is pretty sick as well.

So my accidental Atkins cheat didn't hurt me yesterday. Down nearly 6 pounds this week, and my third mile in a nearly four-mile run tonight was an 8:46. Not bad at all for a middle-aged fat guy. :)

so today, i was in bethesda and parked in one of the garages and when i come back to my car, i see a note on my car, "i think you're sexy"! :)

You should leave a note on HIS car that says "I think you're blind." :)

so today, i was in bethesda and parked in one of the garages and when i come back to my car, i see a note on my car, "i think you're sexy"! :)

Somebody is clearly in love with your car. Better watch out, or they might steal it.

---------- Post added June-23rd-2011 at 10:38 PM ----------

You should leave a note on HIS car that says "I think you're blind." :)

Time to update that sig HH, only in your dream world are the Pirates above the Nats.

Leveler, Pangea and Empire are definitely my favorite songs so far.

The new Black Dahlia Murder album is pretty sick as well.

I saw Black Dahlia Murder at Ozzfest I think 2005? First time I ever heard their stuff and never got into them, but I think I'll check them out again.

Man, I interviewed a really cute and cool girl yesterday at work. I'm only 4 weeks into this job, but I read the employee manual and there isn't anything listed about not dating customers. I even asked a couple coworkers and they said it was cool. I sorta want to shoot her an email seeing if she wants to get some dinner sometime but I'm really hesitant, don't wanna risk this job. But she could be my wife!

Man, I interviewed a really cute and cool girl yesterday at work. I'm only 4 weeks into this job, but I read the employee manual and there isn't anything listed about not dating customers. I even asked a couple coworkers and they said it was cool. I sorta want to shoot her an email seeing if she wants to get some dinner sometime but I'm really hesitant, don't wanna risk this job. But she could be my wife!

Wait, why did you interview a customer?

Wait, why did you interview a customer?

Part of my job. I do. I have noticed that we tend to get cute girls a lot...but this one was especially cute! I am not planning on making this a regular thing haha. Edited by abdcskins
Part of my job. I do enrollment and matching at Big Brothers Big Sisters of Los Angeles. I have noticed that we tend to get cute girls a lot...but this one was especially cute! I am not planning on making this a regular thing haha.

Well I would say go for it. You never know what could happen and if your employer doesn't frown on it, you should be in the clear.

• Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic