Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Sigh.

That may be wishful thinking.

Perhaps, and I'm not particularly looking forward to next season (it will probably be similar to last season); but I have a feeling we're on the verge of a renaissance in professional Washington sports

---------- Post added June-22nd-2011 at 05:05 PM ----------

My Dad's gay, my Moms dead, My sister is dating a black guy and I have a date with a Jewish conservative chic. Take that diversity! In your face!

Only in America, man. :D

Perhaps, and I'm not particularly looking forward to next season (it will probably be similar to last season); but I have a feeling we're on the verge of a renaissance in professional Washington sports

Well, hopefully.

Nats are looking up. Wizards have a few bright spots like Wall and a good bunch of duds and an unimpressive coach if you ask me. Caps are talented but seem to be plateauing. Redskins, we'll see.

I'm not necessarily hopeful, but I'd welcome it with open arms. Can you imagine if you grew up a Boston sports fan? I'd be on top of the world.

1/2 way through Season 2 of Battlestar Galactica (the newer one)...why did I wait so frakking long to watch this show?

Thank you Netflix instant.

---------- Post added June-22nd-2011 at 02:44 PM ----------

Has anyone else noticed that people always kill the pig for a pig roast while the pig was eating an apple?

New August Burns Red album. :beavisnbutthead:

Love the song Leveler; brutaaaaal. I'm going to catch em' at Warped Tour along with Dance Gavin Dance, D.R.U.G.S and We Came As Romans. The Devil Wears Prada always puts on a good set, so them too unless they are playing the sametime as one of the others. I've seen them enough.

Archived