Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Are there multiple ones or just one? If its just one it's probably a http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebaceous_cyst I had a golf ball sized one removed from my shoulder just over a month ago.

It's just one lump. It doesn't look like the cysts in those photos, though. There's no discoloration, and it doesn't even hurt (until today when my mom, girlfriend and aunts all decided to examine and poke at it). It's just a slightly protruding, though pretty wide and solid, lump that I wouldn't have noticed without looking in a mirror. I guess that's why I brushed it off so long.

It's just one lump. It doesn't look like the cysts in those photos, though. There's no discoloration, and it doesn't even hurt (until today when my mom, girlfriend and aunts all decided to examine and poke at it). It's just a slightly protruding, though pretty wide and solid, lump that I wouldn't have noticed without looking in a mirror. I guess that's why I brushed it off so long.

The cyst I had never hurt in the 6 years I had it. At the start of this past April it turned red and painful. Then it decided to rupture. Hopefully yours is nothing serious and the Dr. just removes it. I know it'll be quite painful so good luck.

Going to a school with a largely boring sports program will always be one of those things I'll kind of regret. No rooting interest on college football Saturday's.

I agree 100%. I enjoyed my time at Towson, don't get me wrong. But I would've loved to go to a school with better sports teams.

C9SkiJouKCs

If you are lucky enough to be at a 60,000+ college football stadium and something like that happens, the sheer loudness of the crowd and the atmosphere

It is something you will just never forget

---------- Post added June-20th-2011 at 09:30 AM ----------

7dNhCf59bTs

So I tried to get rid of my farmer tan this weekend. Now instead of being brown and white, I'm brown and red. All I want is to be one color and not in searing pain.

Sun block the farmer part and sunscreen the white part.

At this point it's a little late for that advice. I would suggest healing and then going to a tanning place if it bothers you that much.

Busy with jury duty right now. How is it that I can already have received a jury summons five times (this is my 3rd time to actually serve) since I turned 18 and a friend of mine who is the same age has never received a single summons?

Fwiw, I've never received a single summons either. And I'm 35.

Sun block the farmer part and sunscreen the white part.

At this point it's a little late for that advice. I would suggest healing and then going to a tanning place if it bothers you that much.

Thanks for the advice, although it doesn't bother me enough to go to a tanning salon. I'd never set foot in one.

Fwiw, I've never received a single summons either. And I'm 35.

That's just odd as to why I receive so many. Does it have anything to do at all with how often you vote? And I mean more than just the presidential election. Every state and local election too.

I wouldn't think that has anything to do with it. It's just that I get a summons in the mail every 16 months or so.

Busy with jury duty right now. How is it that I can already have received a jury summons five times (this is my 3rd time to actually serve) since I turned 18 and a friend of mine who is the same age has never received a single summons?

That is weird. I only ever got called when I lived in DC, and pretty much everyone I know who lives in DC has been called at least once. I guess because the population is so small.

That is weird. I only ever got called when I lived in DC, and pretty much everyone I know who lives in DC has been called at least once. I guess because the population is so small.

This city is far from small and I still get called all the time. I think they are picking on me. :( Ever since I left law school, I've been getting hammered with these notices. :ols:

Yes and I did not know that **** was going to last more than 1 season!! :mad:

don't read the ninja if you haven't seen the whole season

(I think it was the mayoral candidate's hoe, btw)

Its been disappointing, IMO. The first 2 espisodes were soooooo good.

More ninja

My guess all along has been the Dad. Seems crazy I know, but he just seems shady to me. Although, I wouldn't rule out Richmond's asst either. I feel like Holder got into the car with the current mayor at the end though.

Its been disappointing, IMO. The first 2 espisodes were soooooo good.

More ninja

My guess all along has been the Dad. Seems crazy I know, but he just seems shady to me. Although, I wouldn't rule out Richmond's asst either. I feel like Holder got into the car with the current mayor at the end though.

Yea I'm a little concerned they're just going to drag it out now. I really did think it was just a single season series. Now it seems like they're just throwing in some random twists and turns for some wow factor. Meh, it's an easy show to watch when I'm playing on the computer or something.

So BSFire likes manly faces ?

She is tiny looking and there has to be a better pic.

---------- Post added June-20th-2011 at 01:39 PM ----------

My sister is trying to get me to move to Waco.

Hmmm.

Supposed to be a nice place to live. Cost of living, crime, and pay rate anyway. I would do it except for the potential Cowboys fans.

Archived