Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I take 2 buses in the morning and the 2nd one I take is the last express bus to get to work so if I miss my first bus I have to walk/jog 1.5 miles to make the express. That happened this morning and I barely made it to the 2nd bus and then of course it was packed.

I was up in your neck of the woods the last couple weeks. That was some up and down weather. One day it's 100 friggin degrees and I'm getting burnt like an ant under a magnifying glass, the next day I'm in a sweatshirt and jeans, and turning the heat on so I don't shiver at night.

Wish I could take advantage of public transportation.

You're not home for summer break?

Nah this is my third summer in Blacksburg :)

I had fun at Sharkeys when I visited Blacksburg last year, at least I'm pretty sure I was there, the whole night was kind of a blur haha. It's a pretty big bar isn't it?

I do remember trying to start a Let's Go Mountaineers chant with my buddies at a different bar later that night.

Ummm it's not really that big, it's got an inside bar/dining area, two pool tables, and then a back bar on the patio with outside dining...Top of the Stairs is a lot bigger

The south really knows college baseball.

It's really huge in the SEC and the ACC.

FSU should be a perennial contender, but the FSU AD is a joke and FSU baseball has coaching issues too severe and too deep to fix unless enough major boosters force some changes.

My people told me Gators were doing well in the college baseball

I have a lot of difficulty following any college sport that isn't football or basketball, mainly because of the putrid lack of media attention given towards any of the other sports

My people told me Gators were doing well in the college baseball

I have a lot of difficulty following any college sport that isn't football or basketball, mainly because of the putrid lack of media attention given towards any of the other sports

Yeah, they hired a new coach a couple of years ago who's done a lot to get that program turned around.

Makes me sick, but it is what it is.

They've been in it now like 5 of the last 6 years. Keep up, bro.

Like I said, most people don't really watch it or follow it.

And Band Food, The South follows more closely, similar to the North following NCAA Hockey closer. Reality is most people don't follow it or care at all.

Archived