Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Nobody really watches college baseball. Let's not get carried away here Bubble.

NHL playoffs are better than MLB playoffs most of the time.

Nobody watches college baseball? lol...Dude you picked the absolute WORST time to make that comment (CWS starting on Saturday). The CWS is GREAT stuff!

About the only playoffs the NHL is better than is the WNBA. Hockey is a bunch of hot garbage. Better than soccer and the WNBA. But that's about it.

Every time some clown nearly throws a no-hitter during SC season I have NO CLUE because I'm always following the hockey. Yeah, there is a chat and two computers here, but I'm ALWAYS out of the ****ing loop whenever the Yankees play or no-hitter goes on, because hockey is coinciding with baseball. That's why I'm so happy hockey season is over. Because I can fully focus on baseball now and not be out of the loop anymore.

The problem is it was doomed from day one. It is 10 years in the making and not going to live up to the hype. I am still getting it because it is a classic. I actually read the gameplay is really good and a lot of fun to play. The bad stuff is it isn't doing anything new, just like the same old duke nukem, and one actually called it immature. I thought that was the point of duke nukem.

that is the point, and is why id play it. i saw it at redbox last night. i didnt even know they rented games. i think ill just grab it there and play it for $2/day.

up next twisted metal for the ps3. that game is gonna be awesome.

---------- Post added June-16th-2011 at 10:21 AM ----------

I like college baseball. I think it has a little quicker pace than major league baseball. At least it seems that way to me.

go aggies

I am going to have a massive sunburn; and for over four hours, I couldn't even move enough to get my phone out of my pocket...but this was one parade I wasn't going to miss. So much fun and totally worth the pain in my legs and feet.

I just got back from a 2 week vacation and have a ridiculous raccoon face from wearing sunglasses all the time. At least it matches my farmer tan though.

Congrats to the Mavs. I'm really glad they won it all this year. They were due.

Watch the **** out with that sunburn ****

Even sunscreen can't protect you according to recent studies unless it's SPF 15

---------- Post added June-16th-2011 at 05:15 PM ----------

Love kicking back and getting some afternoon baseball in on the radio.

Lol at sun burns.

I missed the bus and am waiting for the bus to arrive but it appears to be late.

I take 2 buses in the morning and the 2nd one I take is the last express bus to get to work so if I miss my first bus I have to walk/jog 1.5 miles to make the express. That happened this morning and I barely made it to the 2nd bus and then of course it was packed.

I take 2 buses in the morning and the 2nd one I take is the last express bus to get to work so if I miss my first bus I have to walk/jog 1.5 miles to make the express. That happened this morning and I barely made it to the 2nd bus and then of course it was packed.

Sorry to hear that. I only take 1 bus and that's the express and it drops me off at school and the mall. I only live 12 minutes walking from the bus, but most of the time someone picks me up from the mall. The bus usually comes every half hour but it still hasn't arrived and it's hot.

Sounds good

---------- Post added June-16th-2011 at 07:20 PM ----------

I am going to have a massive sunburn; and for over four hours, I couldn't even move enough to get my phone out of my pocket...but this was one parade I wasn't going to miss. So much fun and totally worth the pain in my legs and feet.

Whats going on with your Rangers

5 straight :ols:

Umm...there was a bomb threat at Sharkeys (bar in Blacksburg) tonight...apparently kids were walkin around with loaded guns scaring people with threats and ****...what the hell we don't need any more ****ed up **** goin on there...also if I wasn't home tonight I probs woulda been there....sheesh.

Umm...there was a bomb threat at Sharkeys (bar in Blacksburg) tonight...apparently kids were walkin around with loaded guns scaring people with threats and ****...what the hell we don't need any more ****ed up **** goin on there...also if I wasn't home tonight I probs woulda been there....sheesh.

I had fun at Sharkeys when I visited Blacksburg last year, at least I'm pretty sure I was there, the whole night was kind of a blur haha. It's a pretty big bar isn't it?

I do remember trying to start a Let's Go Mountaineers chant with my buddies at a different bar later that night.

Archived