Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

Holy ****.

California passed their budget on time.

All it took was a Proposition to allow for majority passage. No longer can the CA GOP give the rest of California the middle finger and keep a state budget from being passed on time.

:applause:

Oh, and **** you Howard Jarvis.

Edited by The Evil Genius
Holy ****.

California passed their budget on time.

All it took was a Proposition to allow for majority passage. No longer can the CA GOP give the rest of California the middle finger and keep a state budget from being passed on time.

:applause:

Oh, and **** you Howard Jarvis.

Not looking like the same will happen in MN. They are talking about a gov shutdown now and the governor (Dem) nor House/Senate (Rep controlled) are backing down.

Only one more week of summer classes left. Knocking 14 credits out of the way. :dj:

Nice.. I'm taking mini-mester summer courses.. 2 Classes over the span of 4 weeks... Had I known this, I would have absolutely done my gen ed's this way... One class I go to 16 times M-Th 2pm-4:45pm, and cover 15 chapters, another I go MW from 6-8pm...

I couldn't imagine doing it with a course in my major, but this is general early american history (up to Reconstruction) and a general Psychology class...

Edited by IONTOP
Nice.. I'm taking mini-mester summer courses.. 2 Classes over the span of 4 weeks... Had I known this, I would have absolutely done my gen ed's this way... One class I go to 16 times M-Th 2pm-4:45pm, and cover 15 chapters, another I go MW from 6-8pm...

I couldn't imagine doing it with a course in my major, but this is general early american history (up to Reconstruction) and a general Psychology class...

14? How many classes are you taking?

Two chemistry labs for two credits. A biotechnology and dinosaur evolution class for 6 credits. My job gives me 6 research credits for the entire summer.

I like summer classes. They go by fast.

Edited by No Excuses

REally sucks when one of your favorite teams loses a chance to win the title

The thing about football season is you get sad about regular season Redskins losses, because they're only 16 games. That's the beauty of football, and also what I hate about it. Redskins lose to Tampa on a missed XP, get mad about it until Wednesday, then prep for the next game starting Thursday.

Man am I glad hockey is over

All baseball now and no more distractions

Agreed. In light of recent events, it's time for me to start paying attention to the standings. 3.5 behind Milwaukee right now. :)

So according to the two of you:

June Baseball > Stanley Cup Playoffs

:wtf:

Nah, and I'd say ix doesn't believe that either. Or he would have been concentrating solely on baseball during the NHL playoffs.

Nice Larryesque attempt at starting an argument though. ;)

So according to the two of you:

June Baseball > Stanley Cup Playoffs

:wtf:

Of course, my good sir. In fact, Spring Training baseball > Stanley Cup Playoffs

see also: college baseball

minor league baseball

legion baseball

high school baseball

little league baseball

t-ball

• Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic