Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

Arrgh... So this girl, the whole time I was in Florida, was FB stalking me (like commenting on everything I posted) and I think she's hot, plus she's carrying the "A" Card, and awesome... I get back in town she texts me "We need to get drunk together"... I text her tonight to go to a bar with me.... "I'm at the baseball game with my boo".... Resisting the urge to FB stalk her friends to see if this "boo" is male or female and whether or not is in a relationship with her... BTW the "a" card is atheist which I don't find many attractive females that carry that card...

Arrgh... So this girl, the whole time I was in Florida, was FB stalking me (like commenting on everything I posted) and I think she's hot, plus she's carrying the "A" Card, and awesome... I get back in town she texts me "We need to get drunk together"... I text her tonight to go to a bar with me.... "I'm at the baseball game with my boo".... Resisting the urge to FB stalk her friends to see if this "boo" is male or female and whether or not is in a relationship with her... BTW the "a" card is atheist which I don't find many attractive females that carry that card...

A card? available?

besharam kamina, you're gonna get your balls chopped off one of these days if you keep it up.

never going to happen...

i run fast :pfft:

---------- Post added June-13th-2011 at 10:03 PM ----------

Glad I'm not the only one that didn't know what he was talking about.

maybe my heads in the gutter, but is he referring to the butt?

or adultery?

wtf, out of all the a words you choose that to be the a card.

Scarlet letter of today's society...Anyways I put it in ninja because I didn't want to bring Religion into this thread....

Edited by IONTOP

010309medical_marijuana.gif

---------- Post added June-13th-2011 at 11:09 PM ----------

So I was arguing with people on the other hockey forum and I was under the impression that fitted hats were the new hats these teams are coming out with which totally **** up the logo.

Apparently fitted hats cover a wider array than that.

I thought fitted were those types of caps, because when you google Redskins and Fitted you get this

RBKTBinvinciblewasred-gld.jpg

It's alright, but many teams make caps that just are inappropriate color-wise. That's why I don't like the new hats. For me, Redskins hats have the 80's R with the Red Background on then like Gibbs used to wear, or the Redskins Indian head logo. No other will do.

1.jpg

new-era-fitted-mlb-washington-nationals-cap-in-blue-c8020.jpg

Ugh.

• Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic